Thread: Shoes!

Default Shoes!

I'm having such the hardest time trying to find shoes for my wedding dress! We're either going to have it on the beach or in the garden. I don't want to sink while we're walking around in the grass and sand. I don't want flip-flops because they will throw dirt on my dress and I don't want to be barefoot. So what did ya'll wear? I've been looking for nice jeweled white wedges but those are so hard to find!

I went barefoot. Alot of ladies wear barefoot sandals. You will sink in the sand somewhat with whatever you wear. I plan on going barefoot for our vow renewal in April.

I have 2 options for my wedding in 4 weeks, I have heels & I have a slight wedge flip flops too, just in case the sand is too hot. We get married on 9tg April @2pm.

The sand isn't hot.

Oh is nt it? I thought at 2pm it would be hot on the sand.

There are beautiful accessories available for barefoot wedding these days. I feel that you must go for them. Also they look very beautiful.

I'm not sure why the sand doesn't get hot, maybe because of the white color? The concrete paths around the resort will get hot though.

I purchased and planned to wear sandals, but at the last minute I went barefoot and had no regrets. I did put my shoes on for photos and lunch.

I wore white wedges for my wedding in the Gazebo at CSS- Nilsa by BOC, which were very comfy. Soon after the ceremony, I took a little tumble over a rock while getting adventuous in the photo taking session and took them off after that, even when walking around the resort. I only bought wedges bc I didn't want to have to hem my dress. In retrospect, I wish I would have worn nice sparkly flat sandals (that won't get snagged if you're wearing lace!). Wedges and heels are NOT great for beach photos (we took some barefoot photos on the beach- the sand wasn't hot at all!)

Quote Originally Posted by sueburton View Post
    I have 2 options for my wedding in 4 weeks, I have heels & I have a slight wedge flip flops too, just in case the sand is too hot. We get married on 9tg April @2pm.
    .....You probably won't want to go with heels.

I did barefoot sandals for beach wedding and then dressed them up with shoes for night Name:  Night Time Wedding 0007.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  58.4 KBName:  Night Time Wedding 0006.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  73.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by suthrnflwr View Post
    I'm having such the hardest time trying to find shoes for my wedding dress! We're either going to have it on the beach or in the garden. I don't want to sink while we're walking around in the grass and sand. I don't want flip-flops because they will throw dirt on my dress and I don't want to be barefoot. So what did ya'll wear? I've been looking for nice jeweled white wedges but those are so hard to find!
    .....My daughter went with these White flipflops. her husband had similar;

Name:  cn wedding2.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  136.7 KB

Where did you buy your beautiful dress?