Default Below the belt grooming

I know this topic has been bantered around in the past. We are ready to enjoy a week of sun and fun and look forward to getting to the au natural beach. We are both free of any pubic hair. I am very comfortable with this as on our prior visits to clothing optional beaches (several years ago) most women were either clean shaven or were very well groomed. My husband is a little apprehensive as at that time it appeared very few men were groomed or clean shaven below. We absolutely understand that nobody will be judgmental and we are comfortable within ourselves. However, to make my hubby a little less self conscious, we would appreciate to know what to expect and that he will not be alone or in a minority with how he is shaved smooth. Can anyone shed a little light or provide some information from recent experience?

Hi Donna
    Tell Chris not to worry
    Take a look at this thread

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...uys-down-there

He will fit in fine and no one will care either way

Enjoy

John

I think more shave than not, but not by a lot. So, whatever he chooses he just can't go wrong. No such thing being in the minority!

We go in January, and have a pretty regular group. The vast majority of the men and women are clean and smooth down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisanddonna View Post
    I know this topic has been bantered around in the past. We are ready to enjoy a week of sun and fun and look forward to getting to the au natural beach. We are both free of any pubic hair. I am very comfortable with this as on our prior visits to clothing optional beaches (several years ago) most women were either clean shaven or were very well groomed. My husband is a little apprehensive as at that time it appeared very few men were groomed or clean shaven below. We absolutely understand that nobody will be judgmental and we are comfortable within ourselves. However, to make my hubby a little less self conscious, we would appreciate to know what to expect and that he will not be alone or in a minority with how he is shaved smooth. Can anyone shed a little light or provide some information from recent experience?
    It all depends on who else is there at the same time as you. There's probably times where half or more of the men could be clean but I would guess that most of the time it's a minority of people who are. I don't groom often enough to stay clean down there so I typically just groom every once in a while but I definitely freshen up before coming to couples so I wouldn't be too far off. Have a great time!

Okay everyone. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and just say it. The main reason guys shave or trim up down there is it makes IT look bigger. My husband will be shaved for that reason and a couple more that I won't mention at this time

What I like about the AN beach is that nobody cares how you groom yourself, what you weigh, what scars you have and how much money you make. It's a beautiful place to enjoy nature and your loved one without the pretense of clothes or judgement of others. A short answer to your question is: Nobody cares....