Default Only Couples provides this service.....Hugs

Peggy and I drove out west last week and,prior to leaving 10 0 C,we made arrangements to meet a three guests of Couples in denver,Colorado....I still can not use this new message board very well so bear with me on posting some pictures...We met ColoradoJuli(Juli Cain) at CN in 2006 but had not met Joe and Debbie Fiore before..We really enjoyed our short visit with all three...We met strangers and turned them into life long hugging friends and it's all because of the wonderful Couples Resorts...Thanks Couples for enriching our lives.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 14th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

Tom:

Couples is a special place of the most nice people in the world.

One Luv and Hugs.
    Irie Mon

I agree Tommy, without this website and the fact that we all have the love of couples as a commonality (is that even a word?? well it is now) anyway, we would never have met so many of you!!!! There are too many to name, some we have met at stateside PAR TA's, some we have met at the resorts, some we have yet to meet but e-mail on a regular basis, and somehow have become true "friends". I LOVE travel it is aside from my husband, kids, and family my passion in life, and when you can "couple" that with great people in a magical place, well it just does not get any better.

Thanks Couples!

p.s. great pictures, Juli you are looking good girlfriend!

What?????????????
    I forgot to post the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wonderful to get to know the greatest guests in the world.
    Just strangers until we meet,hug and become life long hugging friends.

Thanks to The Couples Resorts.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; February 14th, 2010 at 08:39 AM.

Tommy ~ I really enjoyed lunch. Scott said the next time you are through town that he wants to join us. (He'll skip a meeting to see you, or maybe it was Peggy. LOL) Take care hugging friend.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Notice my Jamaica purse in the picture with me hugging Peggy? I love that thing!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come