Default April 24, 2014 to May 3, 2014

anyone interested in meeting up at CTI between April 24, 2014 and May 3, 2014 ?

There will be quite a few people there that week. There is a thread on the meet up board for "April amigos 2014". We will be visiting tower island on the 25th for a day and will see you there. We are also from the GTA, living in Oakville.

Very cool, thanks for the info ,,.,,

Default Island

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    anyone interested in meeting up at CTI between April 24, 2014 and May 3, 2014 ?
    Hi, Dee Dee, We are Jim & Judi we along with our friends Kevin & Mary Will be at CTI April 27 -May3 This is our 4th time to CTI we will see see on the rock every day Bar opens at 10:00 A. M. Drinks are me.

Hello Jim and Judi , nice to meet you !!,,,, for my husband and I this is our 2nd trip to a Couples resort we stayed at CSA in 2012 and it was great!!, We are so looking forward to our CTI experience and can't wait to meet everyone !!!! Nice the Bar opens at 10am that's awesome

So, It is my second time to couples. I am getting married on the 27 and hitting couples on the 28th. We are looking for a fishing trip as well to go in with a group. I stay at swept away before. What is different about the tower?