Thread: bug net size?

Default bug net size?

I was reading through the thread for things to take on our trip and I seen the post about the tension rod bug netting that you can put on your patio door. Now my question is, what size do I need to look for to put it on the atrium suite at CSA? I love this idea and can't wait to get one and use it! Thanks for any help =)

Quote Originally Posted by suthrnflwr View Post
    I was reading through the thread for things to take on our trip and I seen the post about the tension rod bug netting that you can put on your patio door. Now my question is, what size do I need to look for to put it on the atrium suite at CSA? I love this idea and can't wait to get one and use it! Thanks for any help =)
    Why are you putting a bug net over the door?! Open the shutters all around your room. They have screens. No need to waste your money on a net.

We never had a bug problem, no net needed.

We did not have issues with bugs at CN.

Been to CSA 5 times (orig Garden Suite once, Atrium four times) and slept with the doors open every night. I remember seeing about 3 mosquitos during that time and they always hung around by the ceiling.