Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Prude beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    So I guess it's ok to refer to the AN beach as the "crude beach". No disrespect intended, it just rhymes. (see how that works? words have meanings)

Carry on...
    Sure, call it what you want. But then you'll have to stick with prude so you can keep rhyming. See? We don't care...

Besides, "prude" isn't an insult anyways.

prude
    pro͞od/
    noun
    noun: prude; plural noun: prudes

a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
    You can't be serious....
    Perfectly stated, (Serious ) I really doubt it!\
    Looks and sounds to me that Chris is just making a mockery of the rules. Just another who doesn't understand and is attempting his own humor/humorless point. And as far as the use of "Prude", I'm sure many remember a -Resort on the Northern coast who is no longer in business that advertised their two sides as being "Prude-&-Nude" each with a different set of rules and pricing.
    Chrisanddonna are getting way to much attention. I suggest Couples Mgmt drop this issue - it's not even funny.
    Thank You

I'm curious if the OP simply worded their question poorly - or used bad grammar. Perhaps they were asking if he could go to the nude beach while his wife stayed on the prude beach topless. IF that was the intent the answer is still no, he is not allowed on the nude beach without his wife and they must both be completely nude.

You say a women can only go topless on the Beach and no where else is not true we went on the Catamaran sunset cruise at CN and there were three women sitting right up front with no tops on they never even left the boat to go swim in the caves just sat up top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    So I guess it's ok to refer to the AN beach as the "crude beach". . . .
    . . . or "lewd beach."
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Prude beach, crude beach, lewd beach. Really folks. I thought Couples was an adults only resort. What happened?
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

Either beach could be called "stewed beach", especially during late afternoons.
    Oh and if only men were allowed "dude" beach

I'll stop before it gets too silly.

I was under the impression that only certain Couples always topless on main beach.. CTI has a designated area, the end of the pier. I was wondering about thong bottoms on the main beach, I haven't seen this discussed?

Thongs are allowed. Wear it proudly... Unless you're a guy... in that case please warn us! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by T&T0811 View Post
    I was under the impression that only certain Couples always topless on main beach.. CTI has a designated area, the end of the pier. I was wondering about thong bottoms on the main beach, I haven't seen this discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    Either beach could be called "stewed beach", especially during late afternoons.
    Oh and if only men were allowed "dude" beach

I'll stop before it gets too silly.
    How bout "stewed island" I've seen that!

Quote Originally Posted by T&T0811 View Post
    Thongs are fine anywhere but the nude beach or island.

Gawking?? Really?! May will be our 4th trip to CSS. I haven't seen any gawking... well, maybe by the peeps on the S boat that likes to troll SSB a couple of time a day. But we are ready for them, super slingshot and water balloons!

I will say we did a trading spaces and went to Tower Isle's AN and there was a gentleman who, I felt, was...hmmm I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is but he was over concerned watching me get in and out of the pool. I'm 53 and a size 14 so it's not like there was something to look at...just sayin'. That was the only time I've been uncomfortable AN.

Some people like the AN beach and some don't. It comes down to Respect. In the words of Bob Marley..."One Love...One Heart...Let's get together and feel alright."
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

If the sand gravity is strong enough, it's "glued beach." But we should stop arguing, or it might be "feud beach." If you're sneaky enough to break the rules and not get caught: "Shrewd beach." But if you DO get caught, now it's "screwed beach." et cetera.

Too funny softail!
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

I'm just astonished this is still being discussed.

I surmise that the 'junk yard' is not appropriate, because it does not rhyme?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3