Default Cti may 2014 list

I have started a list for cti may vacationers, 51 days til paradise.

Jmgjmg may 11-18

Add us to your list please. Larry & Carol May 25 -31 trip#10 Can't wait

Bill and Julie 4-19 to 4-26 !!!!
    Julie and Bill

Hi - My husband and I are thinking of booking a trip for Mid-May. Have any of you been to CTI in May? We are wondering about the weather since apparently May is the rainy season. We went last year in April, and that was lovely.

Kyriejoy12: we've been to CTI several times in late May. The weather at that time of year can range anywhere from sunny skies all week....to rainy for a good portion of the week. The "average" weather would probably be a good bit of sun...with a pretty good possibility of showers from around the middle of the day through the late afternoon. Never really know what you're gonna get until you get down there....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriejoy12 View Post
    Hi - My husband and I are thinking of booking a trip for Mid-May. Have any of you been to CTI in May? We are wondering about the weather since apparently May is the rainy season. We went last year in April, and that was lovely.
    We went in Mid May in 2012 and we only 2 days out of 8 that rained and only for about 20 minutes then the sun came back out. No Worries

Add us to the list! Josh and Kayla May 17th to the 25th along with my in laws Dennis and Carmelia

Please add us - Heather and Martin, 11th to 25th May

Hi all! Adam & Connie here, 5/17-5/25. First time at a Couples resort, and really looking forward to it!

May 3 through 10 for us.

We will arrive 21 May till l4 June hope to meet some of you and if we don't we hope you have a fabulous time xxxx

My husband and I will be there May 15-22, celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by jmgjmg View Post
    I have started a list for cti may vacationers, 51 days til paradise.

Jmgjmg may 11-18
    Chip and Shelia, May 24-30th first time

Hi Everyone Bud & Julie May 3rd thru 10th.

I guess we will see you there Big Bob. We are leaving on Thursday for CTI, 7th trip. Saw your posts about Club Mobay. We booked it outbound only last trip, and that was well worth the money for us. We booked it inbound this trip as well because another couple arriving about the same time told us the arrivals looked busy. Inbound I would say it is not worth it unless the airport is crowded. But, it turns into a madhouse at times and it's worth any amount of money in that case to just get through and out of there. Think of it as a bribe to get past the cattle lines and pay it, is my input.

dave n chele may 13-20... :-)... It's our 2nd trip and can't wait.

Wiggy, thank you for your input. I decided to book it and surprise the wife. for what we paid what is 100.00 more to get though the lines faster, plus it looks like when we land on Sat. @ 11:21 there are planes landing every 5 mins very well could be a mad house, like they say lets roll the dice and see if I made the right call. Hope to see you guys around the pool

Lindsay and Dalen, 1st year wedding Anniversary May 25th- June 1st

Michael and Karen coming June 24 to July 3. Third time at CTI, but it's been awhile. We're looking forward to it. Are Irishabroad (John and Wilma) coming in that timeframe?

Jenn and Steve will be there May 17th - 22nd! First time to Couples. First time vacation together. So excited!!!

Jenn and Steve will be there May 17th - 22nd. First time to Couples. First time vacation together! So Excited!

Jenn and Steve will arrive on May 17th until the 22nd. First time to couples, and first vacation as a "couple". So Excited! Love reading the message board. I have learned so much.