Default Like a dream come true...

So here we are sitting with 37 days to go before we arrive at our home at CSS. I've got dinner cooking for the family. Bob Marley is on the stereo, and my wonderful wife and I are chilling out and counting the days until we arrive home. It's -10c and freaky cold for this time of year, but we are happy. We are together.
    Sundays for us is family day. I cook as she cleans. The kids gather around the kitchen table and talk and play. We are together as it should be, always. It amazes me how our new family from two distinct families has come together. Between us we now have 5 kids, all of whom are like best friends, like brothers and sisters from birth, and get along so well. they have the caring and love for each other that is un-paralleled. I am certainly blessed in this life to have such a great family and an awesome wife to boot. On top of that, we have an awesome place in CSS to spend our time together. A place that we call home, that welcomes us with open arms. A place of peacefulness, of romance, of tranquility that we, as many others do, call ours.
    CSS calls to us. It's lingering influence taking up our daily time, our countdowns being foremost in our minds. It's amazing how such a place has taken us into another dimension of life. We do breathe, eat, and sleep CSS. Every day passed is another day closer to CSS we say.
    So 37 days to go and another family Sunday. Life really could not get any better....

You are indeed a very fortunate man. New additions to the family and life goes on. And your family time sounds much like mine was when I was a kid. For one thing, there was no TV prior to 1948. So listening to the radio was a family affair. And everyone had the same picture in their minds as to what they were lisening to. Like imaginary TV. The next day at school, all the kids would be talking about last nights adventure. The Lone Ranger, Hopilong Cassidy, The Shadow. The list was endless. And for someone like myself who had, and still has, an imagination from Pluto, the dog not the planet, well lets just say my mother had her hands full.
    As to having CSS in your life, I can certainly relate. For us, CTI sustains us throughout the year. Always looking forward, always talking about it, always having it on our minds. And then to actually be there, time after time, absorbting every gram of captured Carribbean insence for the mind. Well, you know what I mean.
    I look forward to meeting both of you.

tick tock tick tock

Richie

We too are counting every angonzingly slow day that passes.

Our countdown continues as well.....48 & counting. We've never been to CSS; we went to CSA last May & LOVED it. Thought we would try another Couples resort & do one that is smaller as we will be celebrating our 35th anniversary while we are there.
    Enjoy your trip Novastar; we cannot wait to enjoy ours.
    Any CSS tips would be appreciated.

Well said Novastar. Sounds like you are truly blessed! We "breathe, eat and sleep CSS" too and every day does bring us closer. We will already be home when you arrive so perhaps our paths will cross.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Love this!
    Kris

rrallen, when do you guys arrive at CSS???

Quote Originally Posted by bows View Post
    Our countdown continues as well.....48 & counting. We've never been to CSS; we went to CSA last May & LOVED it. Thought we would try another Couples resort & do one that is smaller as we will be celebrating our 35th anniversary while we are there.
    Enjoy your trip Novastar; we cannot wait to enjoy ours.
    Any CSS tips would be appreciated.
    CSS is our favorite resort for many reasons. (One of them being we were married there) My one tip is to take the newbie tour. CSS is the largest resort in terms of acreage but the smallest for rooms. The tour will really give you an idea of where everything is and some things you'll want to be sure and check out. Just walking around the resort you'll find all kinds of little nooks to hang out. We have coffee delivered to our room every morning then take a good long stroll around the resort before it gets too warm. Its a wonderful way to start the day and I feel like I at least got a little exercise before sitting on my duff on the beach all afternoon. Enjoy!
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Well said Lloyd, you and Gillian are truly blessed, as are Paul and I. We are thankful every day that we're able to travel as much as we do and to our favourite place in particular!
    (Karen&Paul)

Love your positive perspective on love, life and family. Love is lovelier the second time around...enjoy your time together with your wonderful wife at CSS!