Thread: CSS and Easter

Default CSS and Easter

We will be celebrating Easter at CSS this year. Does anyone know if they do anything special for the holiday? Has anyone been to an Easter service at one of the local churches? If yes, which one and can you describe it. 32 days and counting!!!
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Irie I, since no one has responded to this post will you please post something that let's us know what is being offered at CSS and the other facilities for Easter? I've searched past posts and there isn't anything about CSS and Easter. Thank you!
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013

will find out....and post shortly
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Blog Entries

Hi rrallen,

CSS usually does have special activities planned for the holiday, however the program has not yet been finalized but we can assure you that it will be funfilled. We can assist you with attending a church in the area that you would like to visit. Please visit the resorts guest services desk on arrival to make necessary arrangements.

See you soon
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Not sure about what the church services would be like on Easter, but I can tell you the Catholic church they took me to in early December 2012 was beautiful, and very welcoming. I would think as a country that has a majority of Christians, the services would be beautiful and much like the States. I just asked at guest services and they arranged the ride to and from the church at no cost to me. It was really nice.
    Linda

Thank you Irie I! Any updates once activities are scheduled would be most welcome. If they have a church service at the resort all the better since that will be our first full day back home. Also, thank you Lindad for you information on the Catholic service!
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013

Blog Entries

Hi rrallen,
    We will update you ass soon as the schedule for that period is available. Church services will not be held at the resort, but please feel free to check with guest services on arrival to make necessary arrangements.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Thank you both for your responses! We are soooo looking forward to returning home and spending Easter in paradise. 24 sleeps and counting.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013

MichelleG, has an Easter schedule been compiled yet for CSS?

Anything scheduled yet MichelleG?