Default Lobster Night at CSA

We were told that Lobster night are on Saturday's. Our Anniversary is on a Friday and wanted to do the Private Dining that night, but it is not offered on Fridays so I changed to Saturday which is Lobster night. Does anyone know if we will be able to still have lobster or would we have to go to the restaurants for that. Are there set menus for private dining? Pictures anyone from Private Dining?

You don't say when you're going. First, these are not "real" lobsters, they are very tiny spiny lobsters and it's tail only. In my humble opinion, not that great.

Secondly, I'm sure you'll get a number of responses telling you exactly when lobster season is...it's not year-round.

Lobster is served in Palms for sure, probably also Patois.

Quote Originally Posted by gege92665 View Post
    We were told that Lobster night are on Saturday's. Our Anniversary is on a Friday and wanted to do the Private Dining that night, but it is not offered on Fridays so I changed to Saturday which is Lobster night. Does anyone know if we will be able to still have lobster or would we have to go to the restaurants for that. Are there set menus for private dining? Pictures anyone from Private Dining?

If you booked a private dinner, they should have sent you a couple documents, one regarding your confirmation of payment and the other would have been the menu options for you to choose from. I received/sent mine via email. The two times I booked private dinners, they offered a few different menu options for each course, and you pre-select your menu items. Never gone during lobster season, so I'm sorry I can be of no help there. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4&l=cee6928db6
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4&l=5536f2cd53

We had our private dinner on a Tuesday night I think and we had lobster. It was all wonderful! The fishcakes as the appetizer were awesome. Ask if Elsie can be your waitress. She was wonderful and kind! Congrats on your anniversary!

While at CSS last March, we did a private dinner, and were able to choose a course that had lobster in it. This was not on lobster night. So we had lobster on our private dinner, AND lobster on lobster night at Cassanova!

We are heading back one month from tomorrow, but sadly, it will not be lobster season, so we will have to do without this year.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

We are going the first week of April, I don't like Lobster myself but my husband does so I didn't want him to miss out. I've read so much about Don't Miss Lobster Night so I thought it was a must have.
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    If you booked a private dinner, they should have sent you a couple documents, one regarding your confirmation of payment and the other would have been the menu options for you to choose from. I received/sent mine via email. The two times I booked private dinners, they offered a few different menu options for each course, and you pre-select your menu items. Never gone during lobster season, so I'm sorry I can be of no help there. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

We booked through a Travel Agent so haven't heard that we were suppose to Pre-Choose our menu. I will have to check on that!
    Thanks!

You will NOT find lobster on the menus in Jamaica during April, May or June. Otherwise it's open season.

Every restarunt on the resort will serve lobster on Saturday night. When you confirm your private dinner at the resort, I would ask. I'm sure they will do whatever they can to accomodate you. It's what they do!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by gege92665 View Post
    We booked through a Travel Agent so haven't heard that we were suppose to Pre-Choose our menu. I will have to check on that!
    Thanks!
    gege it's only if you purchase a private dinner that you pre-select your menu. All other meals you go to the restaurant and order your meal at that time--and your food is included. The private dinners are something extra you can purchase. Last time I checked they were $170.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    gege it's only if you purchase a private dinner that you pre-select your menu. All other meals you go to the restaurant and order your meal at that time--and your food is included. The private dinners are something extra you can purchase. Last time I checked they were $170.
    SuzyQ,
    It is $170 and I did add that to our package because we will be Celebrating 20 years but my travel agent hasn't said anything about Pre- Ordering our menu so maybe I need to check with her.
    Thanks!

gege! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary! The menu selections for the private dinners are very nice so I'm sure you will have a wonderful evening!