Default Ivonna (aka Irie I) - I really miss seeing guest photos.

Ivonna,

Is there a way, or is it in the works, that a thread (similar to the old "Photo Contest" threads) could be set up so that guests could share and show off their pictures. In my mind, I see a seperate section of the message board (similar to the "Meet Up" threads) with a separate thread for each resort. I miss being able to see everyone's pictures. Plus, I think it might help new, prospective guests make decisions on which resort to visit. I also think it's great, "free" advertising for Couples when the guests can show off the beauty and uniqueness of each resort.

Just a thought (and a hope).
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

we are looking into it.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Great. SItting on the edge of my seat! Thank you.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Needbluewater is not alone!!
    I love the idea of being able to see others pictures of our favorite resorts! I also love the idea keeping the resort pictures separated!
    just my opinion but I am positive that I am not alone in supporting this topic!!

I love this idea! I have to confess that I have looked at the old photo contest pictures more than a few times! They always make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Girl View Post
    I love this idea! I have to confess that I have looked at the old photo contest pictures more than a few times! They always make me smile.
    Over the past several months, I have spent MANY HOURS going through all the old photo contest pictures. We had a countdown which started last October for our trip in June 2014, and to keep my wife intrigued and excited about our vacation, I have been sending her different and unique photos of the resorts we will be visiting (TI and CSS). Each week I have been selecting a handful of photos I like from a monthly "contest", and I paste them into an e-mail. Each Monday morning she opens a new e-mail with cool new photos of CTI and CSS (this Monday we are down to 13 weeks! Woo-Who!)

I agree completely! I SO miss seeing pictures of what other people have taken at their resort. It would totally help new guests make up their mind on what to expect once they are there.

Does anyone know how I can access the old photo contest photos? Thanks!

Click on the forum and it's located at the bottom of the Message Board Index.
    Quote Originally Posted by misbay View Post
    Does anyone know how I can access the old photo contest photos? Thanks!

Misbay, Here's a link. You can find it at the bottom of the "Couples Message Board Index" page.

http://couples.com/mb/forumdisplay.p...-Photo-Contest
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I concur! I LOVE looking at photos from fellow guests and I'm pretty sure I've looked at all the past photo contests more than twice. So sad there aren't any new ones. If you could add another message board with photos it would be fantastic!!!

Laura

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    Over the past several months, I have spent MANY HOURS going through all the old photo contest pictures. We had a countdown which started last October for our trip in June 2014, and to keep my wife intrigued and excited about our vacation, I have been sending her different and unique photos of the resorts we will be visiting (TI and CSS). Each week I have been selecting a handful of photos I like from a monthly "contest", and I paste them into an e-mail. Each Monday morning she opens a new e-mail with cool new photos of CTI and CSS (this Monday we are down to 13 weeks! Woo-Who!)
    Too funny! I also go through and look for pics to send to my husband on his cell phone... We are also counting down to June... He has been super pressured at work and the only thing keeping him going right now is our upcoming CN vacation! Those pictures are truly a treat to look at. I hope they start a thread for guests' pictures of Couples.

Oh wow, how did I miss that? Thanks for the help!

There's a Couples group on Flickr...

Beyond that, a thread per resort stuck at the top of the main forum (e.g. CTI Photos) where people can just pic dump should suit you all.