Default Repeaters Dinner at CSS

We will be returning home to CSS in June. On what night is the repeaters dinner and is it still a buffet or do you order from a menu?

Repeaters dinner is on We'd.,and is at the pool deck. Everything is served to you except the main course. You go up and get served.
    During the winter it is steak and lobster. Since you are going in non lobster season it will probably some type of sea food.

Wednesday night. No, it is a set menu. Soup, salad, app serverd to your table. Steak and Lobster grilled on BBQ's which you go and pick up buffet style.
    Last edited by Artie; March 24th, 2014 at 02:29 PM.

When we were there this past October it was on Wednesday night. It was in the Heliconia suite which is near the Palazzina restaurant. It was a nice banquet room that was air conditioned. It was not buffet, nor did we order from the menu. It was served to us, but it was a preset menu. The food was very good and it was a very enjoyable evening.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

What is the dress code for repeaters dinner. Nice shorts and Tommy Bahama shirt OK?

My husband and almost all the other men wore dress pants. To the best of my recollection, all of the women, myself included, wore dresses.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

We dress the same as we do for the "fancy' restaurants at Couples, long pants & a dress. My wife wears the dress.