Default Upgrade cost at CSA

Hi can anyone tell me how much it costs to upgrade your room from a double to an ocean view room? I am going for my wedding so want to make it extra special if I can.
    Thanks

1-800-couples

Hi Sue, we were quoted 784 via our tour operator to upgrade to ocean view for a fortnight. Had asked about this via resort wedding planner who advised doing it through our travel agent. One week to go!

I've been censored! Didn't write "tour operator" but the travel agent's name. Big brother watching?

Thanks for the reply, we will maybe see you there, we arrive on 3rd April.

Alcraw
    Couples Resorts has contracts with many travel wholesalers and receives great support from numerous travel agents.
    To be fair to all our travel partners we do not allow mentioning travel sites, tour operators or travel agents names/websites/emails.

In the same time this policy helps us keeping this message board free of posts that unique purpose would be to advertise someone’s business.

Yes, there is a grey line and sometimes posts get approved, mostly by omission; but it is our intent to keep this kind of information “nameless”.
    We provide a list of preferred travel agents via “find travel agent” section.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

No worries Irie, was tongue in cheek. Couples was our First Choice as recommended by Thom's son, a travel gent!

5 more sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by alcraw View Post
    No worries Irie, was tongue in cheek. Couples was our First Choice as recommended by Thom's son, a travel gent!

5 more sleeps
    Too funny! :-)

We found $99 per nite upgrade from base room to Ocean front veranda.

We don't consider it an upgrade but as part of the trip. We did this last year and decided it was better than taking some massages at the spa.

Just to be clear, ocean verandas aren't oceanfront. They are tucked behind the beachfront verandas. .

Is ocean view more important to you than privacy and/or quiet? We've been close to the main walkway a few times and found the foot traffic and noise not worth it. Give us an atrium suite 20 steps back and we are very happy campers!!