Thread: Resort Credit?

Hybrid View

Default Resort Credit?

Hoping someone can answer a couple of questions........

If you book a trip that offers resort credits and you have resort credits from romance members can they be combined or can you only use one per trip?

If your booking with a special with percent off and resort credit can you use military discount? If not is the special usually a better deal?

We have only been to Swept Away, what is the vibe, age group and beach areas like at Negril? We are in our mid-forties, like to eat, drink and dance occasionally, but also like to sit quietly is the age group at Negril about the same as Swept Away?

Is it worth doing the trading places to visit other resort? Last trip we said we were going to do it but then when it came time to decide we said no. Meet a couple at the pool that was from Negril doing it they say they do it every time they are there.

Last one......

We have done YS Falls, Black River Tour, shopping at Times Square and the market, Dolohin Swim, and Mayfield Falls. Any other suggestions if must-dos? The One Love Bus Bar Crawl? Appleton Rum Estate Tour?

Ya Mon
    CSA 2012, 2013

I can answer one of your questions. You can use your Romance Reward resort credits and your booking resort credits during the same trip.....they can be combined. Our next trip home I will $500 in resort credits--$300 booking credits and $200 Romance Reward credits! I will be using some of the credits at the spa and at the gift shop at CSS!:-)

We'll try to answer your questions as best we can:

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post
    Hoping someone can answer a couple of questions........

If you book a trip that offers resort credits and you have resort credits from romance members can they be combined or can you only use one per trip?
    - Resort credits and romance rewards credits can be combined (credits are credits). For example...if you have $300 in resort credits and $300 in romance rewards credits, you have $600 in credits that can be used during your stay.

If your booking with a special with percent off and resort credit can you use military discount? If not is the special usually a better deal?
    - Being military we've tried that and been told you can take the military discount or special...just not both.

We have only been to Swept Away, what is the vibe, age group and beach areas like at Negril? We are in our mid-forties, like to eat, drink and dance occasionally, but also like to sit quietly is the age group at Negril about the same as Swept Away?
    - Age of people at CN is similar to CSA. Both are "laid back" resorts. CSA is more spread out than CN and has a better fitness area. Beach area at CSA is wider but not as deep as CN which is deeper but less wide. Due to CN being in a cove the water is calmer than CSA.

Is it worth doing the trading places to visit other resort? Last trip we said we were going to do it but then when it came time to decide we said no. Meet a couple at the pool that was from Negril doing it they say they do it every time they are there.
    - In our opinion, yes, we think it's worth it. It gives the opportunity to have a vacation withing a vacation as you're able to explore the other resort for a day (kind of like a free excursion). It helps us to see what's changed at the other resort to begin planning for our next stay.

Last one......

We have done YS Falls, Black River Tour, shopping at Times Square and the market, Dolohin Swim, and Mayfield Falls. Any other suggestions if must-dos? The One Love Bus Bar Crawl? Appleton Rum Estate Tour?
    - This one we'll have to defer to others that have done more off-resort activities. The one thing we did enjoy was attending church in Negril. If you've never tried it you might think about it.
    Hope this helps!!

I had 500 combined once and used them all up at CSA between spa and gift shop. No problem.

You use all your credits however you get the. I don't think you can do military discount along with any other offer but I could be wrong. We always take advantage of visiting another Resort even though we've stayed at them all.