Hybrid View

Default Food at CN is OUTSTANDING!!

Wifey & I just returned from our first trip to Jamaica/CN. After scrutinizing these (and other) boards in an effort to be "ready" for this trip, I felt like there would be very few surprises.

Upon departure from CN & returning home, we both agreed that couples surpassed all the hype. Those who have been there know what i'm sayin'.

We were most pleasantly surprised at the food at CN....quality, freshness, quantity, assortment, availability, presentation,etc...
    Having been to other AIs, I did not think this type of food was achievable at such a place! I am a middle-aged guy who never has been able to gain/maintain weight. I have always been 165-170lbs....always. Upon return from a week of CN, I am pleased to announce I returned home at 185lbs! WOWEEEEEEEEEE!

'Nuf said.
    -Snoop

Ps- I'm sure that 10-15 dirty bananas per day helped too!

Yes I will have to agree just returned from there also. And the fresh fruit rum drinks yummy. Did not gain any weight though my husband and I were there with two other couples and we did so much activity's I felt smaller than when we left. Awesome vacation.

Totally agree, the food is amazing. More specifically the soups are fantastic. Don't pass up the chance to try all of the soups.