Default weather in april

We will be at CSS in 20 days. Can someone please tell us what the weather is typically like in mid April? Should we expect a lot of rain? We usually vacation in March, so we are not sure what to expect.

Glorious! Hot days, maybe an afternoon shower. Last year, it rained more in the evening and at night . It's the first time we have used the umbrell that they provide but in previous years in April, it's been really nice!
    That's in Negril but Ochie should be similar, have a great trip

Scroll through the message boards. This is asked and answered numerous times! Enjoy Jamaica! Nap during the rain!

We were at CSS last year from April 13th to the 20th. I can honestly say it didn't rain once that I'm aware of! And if it rains, just put a hat on and sit in the pool or hot tub. It's called "liquid sunshine"!!
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

In our three trips to CSS, it's always been in April/May. Sunny days, maybe an afternoon sprinkle. Just paradise every day. Only this last time (2013) it actually thunderstormed. We sat on our balcony and enjoyed.

April 20-27, 2013 we had beautiful weather at CSS. I recall maybe an over night storm, an afternoon shower, but most of the week clear skies and just beautiful. Never felt inconvenienced by the weather, except maybe I got a little too much sun!