Default CSS beach dinners

Hello,

Can anyone please provide any insight into the beach dinners that cost $170 at CSS? They look amazing but just wanted to hear first hand from some people who have done it.

Thanks!

My wife and I did one on the beach the day of our 20th and it was the best dinner we had all week. That is not saying that the other s were bad, it was that we were totally alone. The sound of the ocean added to the romance. Our waiter seemed to know we needed something because he would always come at the right time. We got the dinner as part of the magic memories package. We both thought it was worth the money even though we used our resort credits. You will have a great time. I have also talked to people who have had theirs in the wedding gazebo.

Well worth it. Have it in the Wedding Gazebo.

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We saw several couples having private dinners on the beach while we were there, and the staff seem to do a very nice job. Whereas it looks really romantic, for us the entire seven days was romantic. We did not partake, but for us every meal, every moment in the pools, on the beach and sitting at the bars had us feeling all twitterpated (and this was our 25th anniversary). Guess there's no wrong answer, you will be pleased either way.

We have done the private dinner twice, and it is absolutely, THE best meal of our vacation!!! Just me and my honey, enjoying great food, great service, and a romantic experience not to be missed.
    Many choose either the wedding gazebo, the main beach, or Sunset beach... we have our preference, but it doesn't include any of those...
    It is well worth the money.

We had ours in the wedding gazebo, Fabulous!

We did ours in the wedding gazabo too! It was amazing. Just make sure you don't do it on lobster night, that way you don't miss out on the dinner options throughout the resort!

We have done one on Sunset Beach (a bit more expensive) and one in the Wedding Gazebo. I recommend the beach, simply because the wedding gazebo was oddly stuffy/hot. You would think with it sitting out on a point, such as it is, you would get a nice sea breeze. This was not the case for us at all, and I'm actually sweating in the pictures we took. Lovely. Ha ha! But, as for the food and the personal service and romance, totally worth it!