Thread: September 2015

Default September 2015

Our 1st time!! We are looking to have a great vacation!! Please give us some tips and advice on the best the resort has to offer. We are so looking forward to this trip

We will be there from September 9th to the 14th. This will be our 3rd time to CN. We were there last September and loved it. The best tip that anybody can give you is don't put too much into planning and just relax. We made a couple of plans for our last trip and ended up missing all of them because we didn't want to leave the beach.

We will be there from September 15- 24. It is our first trip to CN but our third to Couples Resorts. We went to CSS last year & CSA in 2013. We are looking forward to being back on the Negril side of the island. KatArm my advice is do whatever you want to do or do nothing. My husband dives in the morning & afternoon while I am very happy us letting sand gravity consume me. We have gone on the snorkeling trips, sunset catamaran cruise, Dunns River Falls; participate in the special events (beach party, galas, whatever is offered). Enjoy your trip.

We'll be visiting CN for the first time 9/18-9/22. So excited to finally see the beautiful Negril beaches.

Then we'll be returning to CTI for the 1st time since our Honeymoon 10 years ago from 9/22-9/28.

We will be there 9/6-9/18 for our first time! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Here's a quick rundown of who's going to be at CN in September.

KatArm
    Priceview 9/9 - 9/14 3rd trip to CN
    Bows 9/15 - 9/24 1st trip to CN
    Icemiller 9/18 - 9/22 1st trip to CN
    Moonsocket 9/6 - 9/18 1st trip to CN

Keep this going. When we were at CN last year we were able to meet some people from the message board and it was great.

My wife and i will be at CN 9/28 - 10/5 for our 5 year anniversary. So far i have not seen anyone on the September or October thread that are going to be at CN at the same time.
    Tony & Val
    Winfield, KS.

Quote Originally Posted by crkmndr1 View Post
    My wife and i will be at CN 9/28 - 10/5 for our 5 year anniversary. So far i have not seen anyone on the September or October thread that are going to be at CN at the same time.

Here's a quick rundown of who's going to be at CN in September.

KatArm
    Priceview 9/9 - 9/14 3rd trip to CN
    Bows 9/15 - 9/24 1st trip to CN
    Icemiller 9/18 - 9/22 1st trip to CN
    Moonsocket 9/6 - 9/18 1st trip to CN
    Crkmndr 9/28 - 10/5 5th Aniversary