Default Club Mobay inbound or not??

We just booked for CN from Oct 23 - 30 2015 and were curious as to how many folks use Club Mobay on the inbound flight? We have used it twice on the outbound flights and find it VERY relaxing and quick to get us through customs. The only reason I ask is because on our last trip to CSA in October 2014 we were in the customs line for over 1 1/2 hours as there were many flights landing at the same time as ours. Using Club MoBay would definitely get us through the customs line quicker, but I don't know if we need it. We went to CTI afew weeks ago and we flew through customs as we were the only flight landing at the time.

Is there a way to check how many flights are landing at the time we are landing?

Gerry and Susan
    Ottawa Canada
    CSS 2013
    CN 2014
    CSA 2014
    CTI 2015

Gerry,
    I would think it just depends on which day of the week you are traveling. You can go to the MBJ website and look at the flight schedules.
    I you are coming in on a Friday or Saturday I would book the Club. I looked last week on Thursday and there were only two flights arriving
    at the general time of ours and they look to be consistent with our May arrival schedule. We are going back on a Sunday so have already booked Club for return
    Mick

There is a site called flight status.com where you can check incoming flights for the day of the week you will be arriving. Be aware that flights this week don't necessarily reflect flights for October. So I'd wait until you get a bit closer to your trip to check.

That being said, we don't care what other flights come in. The inbound lounge has some lovely tea sandwiches and cookies that are delightful after the long flight. Helps to tide us over until we get to the resort. The rum punch ain't too bad either
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come