Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: April 2015

Default Newbies !

Quote Originally Posted by popup40 View Post
    We will be Newbies to CN - (Nancy & Tony), and bringing newbies to Couples - Janet and Rick
    April 17 - 24
    Hello! We are newbies going 10th - 24th So excited now!! (Getting married on 16th!) Hoping to meet lots of new friends

We are newbies too! (10th - 24th) Getting married on the 16th!! Sooooo excited but not looking forward to the 10hr flight (UK)
    Hope we meet lots of new friends

Carla - I will make a point to find Wayne's hometown bar and say hello to Quan and Wayne. We had a few cocktails "with" you on the afternoon/early evening of 3/28.

I keep teasing my wife about our upcoming November trip (but highly unlikely...actually less likely than that ). We are getting very excited about our return to CN on Thursday. Weatherunderground is forecasting fabulous weather with periods of extreme sand gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by DBall View Post
    Hello! We are newbies going 10th - 24th So excited now!! (Getting married on 16th!) Hoping to meet lots of new friends
    Getting married on my birthday! Hope you have a long and wonderful life together!

Nancy

Bert - you should be there returning the drink favor by now. Carla and i will have a "couple " tonight. Enjoy your time there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DBall View Post
    We are getting married on the 15th on the beach at sunset!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike & Kim

Our first time there and we are getting married on the beach at sunset on the 15th followed by a candlelight dinner on the beach....exactly 3 years from the date we met....wooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooo......look ing forward to meeting you all!
    Mike & Kim

Yes Lee & Carla! We are in the zone.

Mike and Kim congratulations on your upcoming wedding on the 15th. We are arriving that day and maybe will get to see you get married. We were married 40 years ago and came to Jamaica for our honeymoon. Safe travels to you and hope to see you around CN. You will love it there.
    Jim and Karin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Yes Lee & Carla! We are in the zone.
    2 sleeps for us. Overnight flight on Monday. See you on Tuesday. Yes, more than excited!!
    Art and Janet

Chris & Amy - Newbies to CSA 17th - 24th....... So anxious

13 days!!!!!!

Darrin & Nancy April 25- May 2

Took the luggage out of the attic. I'm down to 92 hours, but whose counting.

We arrive tomorrow and the weather shows its going to be mid 80's and sunshine for the next 7 days. We will suffer through that the best we can. We were hoping for daily rains......... lol We hit Mobay at 1140am Going to try club Mobay for the first time tomorrow April 16th....

Bert, it was great to cross paths, hope to meet again in a future trip to Negril, Red Stripe in hand.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Great seeing you too, Walt. We are wrapping up our visit tonight, sad bus tomorrow. But it's all good - we will be back! As Donnavon tells us, "love and respect my friend".

Calendar of who is going to couples in April on tripcalendar.org

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6