Hybrid View

Default Christmas at CSA

After getting home from our first trip to CSA this past February, our first question was "When can we go back?". We want to get away from all the craziness that the holiday season brings so we booked CSA for 12/24 until 12/31. I was a little disappointed that the Beachfront rooms were all booked up (we had block 38, first floor and LOVED it) so we booked an Atrium since I love the set up of the room... I've read that many decorate their verandahs with Christmas lights. Anything else I should know? 8 months and counting!!!

Since we are only 39 days away, I am bumping this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by julesbearz View Post
    Since we are only 39 days away, I am bumping this thread!
    We are going to be at CSA from Xmas to New Years Day! Perfect way to bring in the new year!

So excited for you! We've always gone two weeks before Xmas or the first week in January. We always see the Xmas lights decorating the balconies....so fun and romantic! We are back for our 10th trip to CSA in January so looking forward to hearing about your trip on this board! Enjoy!!!

Christmas Eve they have a cocktails/ hors d'oeuvres, Christms music, caroling and picture taking, fun for all! A must do if you are " into" Christmas! Your invite will be in your entry package! Enjoy!! 17 days and counting for us!! See you there!

We are going 12/5-15. I'm packing lights to decorate our balcony, too! Can't wait! We are usually at CSA in April and October so this is new!