Default The Amazing Diana Campbell!

YAY!! My fiance and I are getting married November 19 in Negril and we have found such an amazing photographer to help make it a special day. I know there's already threads on here about Diana Campbell, but I had to start another one because I felt the need to stress how awesome she is! We knew we didn't want to use a resort photographer but we weren't sure if we could afford an outside photographer. After talking to several different people, there was no contest, Diana stood out from all the rest! Not only does she take Beautiful pictures but she is fair in her prices, and is such a very kind and genuine person. We hired her back in July and since then she and her son, Richard, have done nothing but accomodate to us and stress how important it is to them that our day be special and that we're happy! She has helped me with so many wedding questions and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because of her! We are so lucky to have been able to hire them and I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a photographer!

Quote Originally Posted by brittanystar View Post
    YAY!! My fiance and I are getting married November 19 in Negril and we have found such an amazing photographer to help make it a special day. I know there's already threads on here about Diana Campbell, but I had to start another one because I felt the need to stress how awesome she is! We knew we didn't want to use a resort photographer but we weren't sure if we could afford an outside photographer. After talking to several different people, there was no contest, Diana stood out from all the rest! Not only does she take Beautiful pictures but she is fair in her prices, and is such a very kind and genuine person. We hired her back in July and since then she and her son, Richard, have done nothing but accomodate to us and stress how important it is to them that our day be special and that we're happy! She has helped me with so many wedding questions and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because of her! We are so lucky to have been able to hire them and I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a photographer!

We booked Diana for our upcoming May wedding. I second all the good things you have said about her. I'm so happy she is doing my wedding and that's one less thing off my mind!

Diana and Richard are wonderful! We enjoyed working with them. They were actually better than I could have imagined. They were very efficient. We had our pictures(lovely) and video before we headed home. Congrats!!! You made a great choice.

I agree I'm about to post my wedding pictures that see did on 10-12-09. She was GREAT! You will be completely satisfied!

Carleigh your photos turned out beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them! I would recommend Diana to anyone even if you think you can't afford an outside photographer. I'm going to post my pics in a couple of weeks when I get back. Only 9 more days!!!