Thread: CSA Menus

Default CSA Menus

How often do they change menus at CSA? Last trip we went to Patois one night and 3 nights later we went back and it was the same menu. However one night after Feathers we walked by and the menu was different. Same with Feathers. I'd love to be able to try different stuff so itd be nice to know when they rotate.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Default Eat and be merry!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    How often do they change menus at CSA? Last trip we went to Patois one night and 3 nights later we went back and it was the same menu. However one night after Feathers we walked by and the menu was different. Same with Feathers. I'd love to be able to try different stuff so itd be nice to know when they rotate.
    Eat at the Palms, Patois, Feathers, Lemongrass, lather, rinse, repeat and go back to Palms. Hit the beach party on Friday night. Lobster is tiny and overrated. If you're there more than 10 days, the menu may be the same in one restaurant. What to do? If you don't get every single entree the first night, there's something left to try the second night!!

Enjoy!!

We love Feathers and Patois so we go to each twice. We are done with Lemongrass as the menu has never changed and we have never loved it. We get the buffet for the Friday party and the repeaters dinner is Monday if we have the patience to sit through it. So if we eat at the others more than once each Id prefer a new menu.

Feathers seems to change its menu midweek and Patois was different each time we were there last trip. Great variety! Lemongrass has never changed in 4 trips to CSA, which is a shame. I think they can do better with that one and change it up a bit. At least have 2 menus to switch between for guests staying longer.

We were most recently at CSA in Jan/Feb for 11 nights. Feathers switches their menu after a week. We ate at Feathers on the two Tuesdays we were there and the menu was different (VERY different) the second time. Patois alternated their menu from one night to the next. So if you go to Patois on non-consecutive nights, you will get a different menu. I'm not really sure about the Palms since we went there for lobster night.

We just returned on Saturday 4/12 from a 7 night say. I checked the menus daily. Patio's menu did not change. Feather's menu changed 2 times,from menu a to menu b then back to menu a. Lemon Grass' menu did not change. Palms' menu changed nightly and they have themed buffets on Monday and Wednesday and the beach party on Friday. Although some of the restaurant menus don't change or change that much, all offer more than one option for appetizers, soups, entrees, and desserts, so you can eat at the same place without have the same food. What ever you order, the food is AWESOME!