Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November 2014

Default November 2014

We will once again be home November 7-16 2014.
    Can't wait! Wish we could blink our eyes and it
    Would be time to pack. Soon Swept Away!

Ya Mon
    CSA 2012, 2013

Wifey and I will be there from Nov 8 - 16th for our 2nd trip to our new home at CSA. Still trying to figure out the best (cheapest) flights.

Looking forward to celebrating the 200 day mark in a few weeks.

We will be back on November 3-11, 2014 In my book that is 9 nights of pure bliss!!! Cant wait. Now time to watch the airfare go up and down and buy when I think I have found the best deal. Swept Away here we come!

We'll be there November 8 - 15th!! We are at 200 days on the count down clock....wow still feels so far away.....

The MB does help

Tracy

T minus 200 and counting... Just finished a week at Disney/Universal with 2 teenagers, oh for a cold Planter's Punch on the beach with the sound of "Shells..." in the background.

We will also be back home Nov 8th-15th! Cant wait!!! Looking forward to some fun times at the swim-up bar with my love drinking some rum punch! See ya all there

Awesome.... I will be honeymooning there starting Nov. 8th

My fiancé and I will be honeymooning there Nov 8th - 12th.... I don't even have the dress yet, but you can be sure the honeymoon is booked! ;-) Can't wait!!

We will be there nov 24- dec 2!!!!!

We will be there Nov 24 to Dec 1!! Can't wait. Our 10th anniversary. Second time to CSA. Third time to Couples.
    Mary Ann

November 29th thru December 11th for our fourth CSA trip!

My wife and I will be at CSA for a late Honeymoon on Nov. 4 - Nov. 11. Our first time there! Looking forward to it.

150 days to go and counting till we are back home. Can't wait to feel the sand between the toes, a cocktail in hand watching the sun go down.

You will have a great time! Be sure to book the cat cruise. Hope to see you on board!

Ya Mon
    CSA 2012, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post
    You will have a great time! Be sure to book the cat cruise. Hope to see you on board!
    What is the cat cruise???

Default Anne & Steve from the UK arriving nov 15 thru nov 24

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLove View Post
    What is the cat cruise???
    We are tennis players & also love the scuba diving. Our 2nd visit back & can't wait. I just love that beach, the sunsets & the general vibe of the place.... 21 weeks to go, why am I wishing my life away.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveggetit View Post
    We are tennis players & also love the scuba diving. Our 2nd visit back & can't wait. I just love that beach, the sunsets & the general vibe of the place.... 21 weeks to go, why am I wishing my life away.
    We'll be there Nov 15-23. We will be on the snorkeling boat frequently but my husband dives as well. He also plays racquetball and might be up for a match.

aj

Default Nov 15-23

We are returning for our second trip as well. Nov 15-23. Husband dives and plays racquetball (a last time found a buddy to hit the pool table with). I snorkel much of the time with long walks/hikes in between
    AJ

Just booked our flights, so there is no turning back.
    2 weeks to Jimmy Buffet and 125 days to coming home.

Brad & Carla

ya mon, just booked nov 8 - 15, will be coming home to see our family, this trip will be our anniversary trip. 40 times to csa. wayne and jan

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    ya mon, just booked nov 8 - 15, will be coming home to see our family, this trip will be our anniversary trip. 40 times to csa. wayne and jan
    waynef, wow 40 times, that's impressive!!! This will be our 6th almost consecutive, missed last year Look forward to meeting you and Jan have seen you on the message board for quite sometime but have never been there "at" the same time.

Curious, thinking about the Pub Crawl with Lambert, have you been? Anyone interested between the 8th and 15th?

120 days to go...almost to double digits...ugh...

ya mon readyfornegril, I have also noticed your posts, we usually go 2 - 3 times a year, we went last year the same time in November but its was booked about 2 weeks before we went, we normally stay in the old section in the atrium rooms and hang out by the water sports shack, on the beach mostly, do some walking and chilling with our family, will see you soon, wayne

My future hubby and I will also be there from Nov 11th-18th! VERRRRRY excited! First timers to Couples. 121 days and counting....

ya mon, this November site has gone quite? no on excited to go back home?, only 15 more ff's to go. Negril is calling us all home.

Hey we are ecstatic waiting to go! The days are counting down..... ever so slowly..... Not sure how much we be able to do during our 6 nights. But, we will try to do everything we can AND just relax and enjoy. Special times and memories will be made.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast