Default Woodpecker still active at CSA?

Was at CSA last May and there was a crazy woodpecker who pecked at the metal gutters or downspouts in the early morning. I had read about it on the board and laughed when I heard him during our trip. Is he still at it or was he sucessfully shooed away?

I was just talking about this to my husband last night, we were there in May also and he was right outside of our room a couple mornings and it sounded like a machine gun!! 6:30 am was the hour of choice. We are returning in June and I too was wondering if he was still there. Now if only they would turn off the recording of the frogs at night! LOL

We were at CSA last May as well. Not only did we hear that woodpecker, he spent many mornings on our balcony pecking away. I agree, it sounded like a machine gun. We took a video of him because no one would believe our 6:30am wake up... We still enjoyed every minute of our week long visit! Going to CSS this May to try another Couples experience.

I remember “woody”. Caught the maids throwing rocks at him one year. Didn’t see him last month though. Lots of cats though.
    Life is good

He was there when we got married in April, but happily he was NOT there in October. As we go back 4/19, we are hoping he's not seasonal!!