Default Nightlife at CN, (a few questions) arr. last week July

Is there any to speak of? I have not heard of it on boards, FB, or online. While not mad partiers, we hope its not a snooze fest either, we are bring tunes, positive attitudes, and a willingness to mingle and enjoy. Is it primarily couples that avoid speaking to one another and are there strictly for that? Are there any options? shall we be creative and have a party in our room? pool? Jacuzzi? anywhere? or is it lights out at 11 pm? We are wondering if we made the right choice, Thanks in advance

There usually is some night life, just depends on the guest mix while you are there. The piano bar is open till the last guest leaves. We have seen in be full and happening. We have also seen it mostly empty. We have seen groups in the hot tubs at night, but we have also seen the hot tubs empty. The guests have always been social so you should be able to find some fun.

The room areas do tend to quite down at night but the central area where the piano bar and the main pool are located will stay more active. Suggestion would be to not plan to bring the party to your room.

You will have fun, no matter the crowd.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

There is local entertainment, usually with dancing, until 10:30 every night at the Cassava Terrace. About the only time here isn't dancing is when the Silver Birds play (Steel drum band). Then, there s a party of some kind in the piano bar every night until the last person leaves. One night a week there is the beach party (buffet super and live entertainment followed by a bon fire) and another evening is movies on the beach.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Spending the day on one of the most beautiful beaches, drinking and eating, takes more out of you than you think.
    Last edited by jimpat1; April 2nd, 2014 at 05:38 PM.

Although there is not a big nightlife, we've been satisfied (mostly because we drink at the beach ALL day) Just so you know, we started going to Couples in our mid 20's and are now 5yrs older and coming up on our 3rd trip and still enjoy the resort despite the lack of crazy late night entertainment. We really enjoy the piano bar at night and then call it quits early enough to actually enjoy the next day! Hangovers are no fun on vacation!

We usually get 6:30 a.m. breakfast in the room, hit the gym by 7:00...breakfast #2 at the buffet at 8:30 (how fun is it to say "breakfast #2"? ), Dirty Banana at 10...just in time to join 11:00 aquacize class, beach (and cocktails) all day, early dinner, maybe a nightcap at the Piano Bar...

We are usually sound asleep by 9:30, getting ready for the next day.

What is this thing you call "nightlife"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    We usually get 6:30 a.m. breakfast in the room, hit the gym by 7:00...breakfast #2 at the buffet at 8:30 (how fun is it to say "breakfast #2"? ), Dirty Banana at 10...just in time to join 11:00 aquacize class, beach (and cocktails) all day, early dinner, maybe a nightcap at the Piano Bar...

We are usually sound asleep by 9:30, getting ready for the next day.

What is this thing you call "nightlife"?
    Think we'll just turn the AN hot tub into a party area after dark, follow the music!

No worries The Dj there will be plenty to do, and I am sure your gonna have a blast. My wife and I, as well as our group will be there a few days after you arrive, while we are a little older than you we try to keep the party going as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The DJ View Post
    Think we'll just turn the AN hot tub into a party area after dark, follow the music!
    I've been avoiding this post but am I the only one who thinks DJ would be better suited/happier @ Hedo around the corner?.......DJ you can cancel up to 45 days of arrival, I know I won't be happy with loud music after dark or boomboxes on the beach. I am not trying to spoil your vacation but don't spoil others..

Quote Originally Posted by weewane View Post
    No worries The Dj there will be plenty to do, and I am sure your gonna have a blast. My wife and I, as well as our group will be there a few days after you arrive, while we are a little older than you we try to keep the party going as much as possible.
    You got it weewane, looking forward to meeting you all!

OMG, boomboxes! Haven't seen or heard them since the 90's! I would hope that mgt. would deter loud music at night. We chose this resort as it is touted as "relaxing". I enjoy a good time, but come 10 or 11 pm and I think it should not be bothersome to others. I certainly may want to use the hot tub at night and would prefer not to have loud music. Maybe DJ is teasing us!