Default Repeaters dinner

Hey all, I've read only a little about the repeaters dinner and was hoping someone could help me out....do repeaters have to be part of the romance rewards program to partake in repeater dinner? If not, are we supposed to inform someone that this is our second time visiting CN?

Yes, you have to be a Rewards Club member.

Quote Originally Posted by bethbilly View Post
    Hey all, I've read only a little about the repeaters dinner and was hoping someone could help me out....do repeaters have to be part of the romance rewards program to partake in repeater dinner? If not, are we supposed to inform someone that this is our second time visiting CN?
    I am not sure if you have to be in the romance rewards program or not but if you are a repeater I don't know why you wouldn't be in that program because of the benefits you get if you are in it. But I can say we are in the romance rewards program and we have to let the concierge know that we want to attend upon arrival.

You'd be silly not to sign up for romance rewards. There are nice gifts involved and you get to precheck in, pick your repeaters gift and minibar contents. You'll also get a invite to the repeaters dinner. It's free to sign up.

We did sign up but it's been five years since we've been to Couples. I think I've read that it has to be under four years for the perks ?

Perks do expire four years from stay and you can have Couples update your Rewards profile and you will be a repeater and should have the invite @ check-in

Repeater's dinner is for repeaters...not just for those that signed up for Romance Rewards. As has already been stated, because of the perks it would be a great thing to do. Romance Rewards are good for 4 years and then roll off (i.e. if you had 16 nights from 2 stays...one 2 years ago (8 nights) and another from 4 years ago (8 nights), the 1st 8 would roll off this year on the anniversary of when they were earned...leaving you with 8). You'll let them know that you're a repeater at check-in. Hope this helps!!

as I understand it- if you've been there b4- you'll always be a repeater when you return. Those dinners are always wonderful, and allow you to mix with some of the Couples family in a way that is pretty special.

Your rewards have expired but you would still have an account and can pre check in and go to the dinner. Personally we skip the dinner because it takes forever.

Yes, Nights start to expire at 4 years

why would you skip it? do you have somewhere else to be? No Problem mon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    Your rewards have expired but you would still have an account and can pre check in and go to the dinner. Personally we skip the dinner because it takes forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    why would you skip it? do you have somewhere else to be? No Problem mon
    We skipped it last trip, too, and probably will this year. It's loud, lasts a long time, and is definitely not a romantic, couples-type atmosphere. Definitely worth doing once or twice, but it's no longer on our "must-do" list.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Thank you folks! Can't wait to return.....47 days to go

We love being rewards members and LOVE Couples! So enjoy getting a massage as they are beyond great, love the T-Shirts as they are great quality. We will be going back to couples in July 2014 and can't wait to enjoy our 14th visit!