Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default PLEASE HELP, trying to receive resort credit.

Did anyone book around October-December of 2013 with a promo code of P14E? This is what is stated in my travel documents, but I'm not for sure if this is the code that I'm looking for.

During the time I booked, the couples website showed a 300$ resort credit for 7 night stay, any resort, book before some certain date and travel before a certain date. (sorry I don't know the exact dates) Either way I met all the criteria to get the 300$ resort credit.

I spoke with someone from couples prior to booking and they said it DOES NOT matter who I booked through I should get the credit regardless. Meaning if I book through couples.com or any other online booking website I will still get the credit.

I did not book through couples.com and now I'm not seeing anything on my travel documents about a "300$ resort credit." I called couples and now they are saying IT DOES matter who you book through to get couples promotional deals.

So now I am confused and disappointed because originally I thought I would for sure get the credit, now I'm thinking I'll have to say goodbye to the resort credit.

My main question is... did anyone book their trip around November of 2013 and traveling this summer (2014) and receive a resort credit of 300$? If so, do you know what the promo code was? Or do you have any other advice?

thanks in advance

I did same thing and I have same code. I am assuming I will show them code when we check in. It shouldn't matter who you booked through. I didn't use couples website either. I'm not an expert by any means but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't honor it. As long as you have documents with code on it I'm hoping it will work.

Both of our previous trips were booked through a Travel Agent and we received the promo resort credits. That being said, I always checked my documents from the TA to be sure they showed the credit because then if I had any issues, I could go back to them. Good luck. (Also we booked in November 13 for November 14 and our documents show the $300 credit but I don't have the promo code)

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Do you know the date you booked? If you have that info., Couples should be able to match that date with any special they had at that time. The company you booked with should also be able to confirm the date you booked and any available specials. Let us know how this turns out.

We booked during that same promotion. Our travel agent sent me a confirmation that included the $300 resort credit and told me to take that with me and show them at check-in.

I booked in early October and got a $300 resort credit for my stay this May but I know that was set to expire the day after I booked. My code was P14D. The new code that came out after that was specific to certain dates of travel depending on what resort you were staying at. What resort are you booked for?

I am curious! we arrive in 3 weeks and are in the same boat. Booked a long time ago and there is nothing stating a $300 credit. hope its there when we check in!

email the resort and ask for them to confirm that the credit is on file!
    I just did and they responded saying that both the $300 credit and the $100 romance reward credit are both on the file and will be applied within 24 hours of check in.
    No stress...believe in the amazing staff at Couples to make sure every things right!!

I highly recommend booking directly with Couples to ensure you get what you expect. I always get things in writing. Even though my confirmations from Couples come with a rate code on them, I reply back to the Couples agent and ask them to respond with confirmation of my resort credit. So I have an email from Couples with confirmation of my $300 resort credit in addition to my resort confirmation. That way there's no question when we check in.

Check it out as soon as you get there do not wait until you depart

When you check in, you will receive an envelope that contains the certificates for any "bonus" credits during your stay. Note however, it is a "resort credit" to be used at the spa, gift shop, private dinners, etc. It is not a reduction in the cost of your stay.

You really need to be directing this question to the company you booked through.

It doesn't matter who you booked through, you will receive your resort credit. No worries. Just call or email to confirm if you are concerned but we had no problem getting our credit when booking through our travel agent.

I booked in November 2013 for June 2014, I have the same promo code or it may say P14G (can't read my writing). I contacted my travel agent, who in turn contacted them and they said "Unfortunately, they are not entitle to any Resort Credit as the reservation is not within the specified travel window which is December 26, 2014 to April 12, 2015." So, I don't know if we will receive the credit either.

You know I just checked my confirmation and I don't see anything on it about a $300 credit. I booked April 2013 for April 2014. My promo code is G14A - I know when I booked it last year they said there was a $300 credit. I just sent an email asking about it. I was really counting on that extra $300 for a couples massage -

If you booked through Couples on line, you will see it in your confirmation email. It would look something like this (depeding on which promotion you booked under): FREE NIGHT AND MORE - Early escapes 2014. G14a. Receive the 7th night free and 300 dollars resort credit for travel january 02, 2014 to april 12, 2015, when staying 7 nights or more. Booking window february 18 to april 24, 2013. 7th night free per couple per stay in jamaica..

Hi misskathyi2009, I have the same promo code G14a in my confirmation and it states that I will receive the $300 credit. The resort credit was referenced at the end of the room category description. Hope you receive your credit!:-)

Well I just double checked my confirmation and if I had opened my big brown eyes - as I always tell my daughter - I would have seen the $300 resort credit - oh boy - I guess it really is time for a vacation - 15 more days.

I just checked. My confirmation has promo code G14G 300 resort credit.

If you dont mind me asking... when exactly did you book your vacation and when are you vacationing?

Couples swept away

Does anyone know the promo code that was active for booking prior to June 19, 2013 for travel in 2014? My confirmation email truncates when listing the hotel package at Fall in love...

Also it could be.. we booked in late November of 2013 for November 2014, but we didn't get the credit because it only was for SS and TI, not for the Negril ones. We missed the credit for the Negril resorts by like a week. Major bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by COMOcouple View Post
    Did anyone book around October-December of 2013 with a promo code of P14E? This is what is stated in my travel documents, but I'm not for sure if this is the code that I'm looking for.

During the time I booked, the couples website showed a 300$ resort credit for 7 night stay, any resort, book before some certain date and travel before a certain date. (sorry I don't know the exact dates) Either way I met all the criteria to get the 300$ resort credit.

I spoke with someone from couples prior to booking and they said it DOES NOT matter who I booked through I should get the credit regardless. Meaning if I book through couples.com or any other online booking website I will still get the credit.

I did not book through couples.com and now I'm not seeing anything on my travel documents about a "300$ resort credit." I called couples and now they are saying IT DOES matter who you book through to get couples promotional deals.

So now I am confused and disappointed because originally I thought I would for sure get the credit, now I'm thinking I'll have to say goodbye to the resort credit.

My main question is... did anyone book their trip around November of 2013 and traveling this summer (2014) and receive a resort credit of 300$? If so, do you know what the promo code was? Or do you have any other advice?

thanks in advance
    Glad you posted this - I am having the same issue! Booked in December for travel in May (coming up!) on the $300 resort credit promo, but I spoke to Couples last week and they told me I am wrong and that there was no resort credit. I KNOW there was a $300 resort credit on that promotion. Please let me know if you're able to get any help on this one. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

Blog Entries

Hi All,
    With regards to any RESORT CREDIT ISSUES, please contact our Customer Relations Manager Sharie Gordon (sharie@couples.com) for assistance.

See you soon
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast