Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Does anyone know the promo code that was active for booking prior to June 19, 2013 for travel in 2014? My confirmation email truncates when listing the hotel package at Fall in love...
    Hello MikeM, I booked on 6/18/2013 for our trip 5/15-5/23/2014 and the promo code was "F14B $300 RESORT CREDIT". his codeprinted on my confirmation and invoice from the online agency I book through. I hope everyone gets things worked out.

I will be headed to CN in 35 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG View Post
    Hi All,
    With regards to any RESORT CREDIT ISSUES, please contact our Customer Relations Manager Sharie Gordon (sharie@couples.com) for assistance.

See you soon
    I just e-mailed Sharie. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    Hello MikeM, I booked on 6/18/2013 for our trip 5/15-5/23/2014 and the promo code was "F14B $300 RESORT CREDIT". his codeprinted on my confirmation and invoice from the online agency I book through. I hope everyone gets things worked out.

I will be headed to CN in 35 days.
    Thanks!

I got a reply from Tadean that everything was good but I'll make note of this in case there is any issue at check in. We booked 6/19 for 5/2-5/10 at CSA. Hope you have a great time at CN! We went last year and loved it! Hoping CSA is as good; a little unsure how we will like the size. I loved being able to go all over CN quickly.

Hi,
    It should not matter if you booked with Couples direct or through a travel agent. The key may be with your travel agent. We usually book through a travel agent, but our confirmation and our travel documents clearly state what is included. Years ago, I use a travel agent and they did not reflect all of the inclusions so I changed agents and now get better service and also pricing. So, I would first go back to your travel agent. And/or, you can call Couples and they should be able to provide you the information on your booking. The last thing you want is to arrive with a certain expectation and be disappointed. Good Luck...

From what I understand, the promotion going on at that time was for the san souci and tower isle resorts. I guess I missed that some how. Either way I'm still getting that couples massage!!!!

COMOcouple, I was told the same thing. The promotion with the resort credit for the Negril locations expired a few days before I booked apparently. I booked on November 21st for travel in June.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2