Default red flag service

I've seen red flag service discussed and is this at all resorts? I will be going to CSS and just wanted to know if this was available there too...I want to be as lazy as possible for my honeymoon

Green flags and they put them out on the beach around 10, 10:30 in the morning. Just stick it in the sand and your beverage requests will be magically catered to.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

The flags are blue and available on the main beach. Seems you want a vacation like we enjoy... what I call a "get up" vacation where the hardest thing you is "get up". Get up for bathroom, get up for bar, get up for food, etc...lol

Yes they have it at css

Different colo(u)rs at the different resorts....

Depends on the resort you are at to the color of your flag. CN is Red, CSA is Green, CSS is Blue, I don't know CTI's. I love the service!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I always thought that the gift shop should have little flags on a stand as a souvenier. I would get one.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    The flags are blue and available on the main beach. Seems you want a vacation like we enjoy... what I call a "get up" vacation where the hardest thing you is "get up". Get up for bathroom, get up for bar, get up for food, etc...lol
    Yes!!!! That kind!!!! We have been so busy with wedding planning and wedding stress we are SO ready to do absolutely nothing!!! That includes "getting up" lol

Red at CTI and they hand them out when the bar opens 10:00 or 5:00 somewhere