Default Beachfront Vernadah at CSA

Any suggestions as to what to request: Certain building, top floor, first floor? Going in June!

First floor is great for easy access to the beach but less privacy. Pretty nice view from 4122Name:  IMG_20110421_092355.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  294.9 KB

We really enjoy the top floor. Great views and plenty of privacy.

We love first floor, as we can just stroll right onto the beach. We've never found that people are particularly nosy when we're sitting on our first floor verandah, but then again, we're pretty boring when we're sitting on our verandah!!

If you're looking for more privacy, then the 3rd floor room is nice - it's generally just above the tree line, so you'll have a decent view of the ocean.

Have a great time!!

Thanks!

We've had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor rooms. I used to love the 3rd floor rooms for the view and also because no one is above you so it is quieter. The first floor room was great because it was easy to come and go (no stairs). However, we like to sleep with our verandah doors open at night and we weren't comfortable doing that in a first floor room. The view from the second floor rooms can be quite obstructed, but we had a great view in January (we were in the last building before you get to the Great House). So it really depends on you!

I think I would like the 1st floor best, any suggestions on room number or building number?

Besides 4122? Are there any that are more private than others or are they all the same? Also, I would like to be close to the bar and pool if possible.

You really aren't going to get more private on the first floor. My other pic was too big to post here but 4122 is jyst steps to the Sunset beach bar and 2 buildings down from the swimup pool bar. Any of the bfvs are going to be close to a bar or not far from the pool or hot tubs. Hope this helps.

1st floor is great, just be aware that the verandah door automatically locks. I locked us out at least twice the last time we were there.

jdanjou, thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by jdanjou View Post
    1st floor is great, just be aware that the verandah door automatically locks. I locked us out at least twice the last time we were there.
    We did it twice too. Get a veranda door key when you check in ($20 deposit) !!!