Default Working Away, Listening to Bob Marley

My new favorite way to pass the days.....I am sitting here, typing away at work, looking outside seeing the snow on the ground and feeling the everyday stress pressing down....but THEN, I put my headphones on and listen to Bob Marley while counting my 30 days down to CSS!!!! What a feeling!

I do that too, only on the radio on XM . Play Jimmy Buffett station all day long. No worries Mon. 268 days to CSA

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I do that too, only on the radio on XM . Play Jimmy Buffett station all day long. No worries Mon. 268 days to CSA
    Love that Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville station!! 33 days til CSA!

Same here. 388 days.

Quote Originally Posted by mgul18 View Post
    My new favorite way to pass the days.....I am sitting here, typing away at work, looking outside seeing the snow on the ground and feeling the everyday stress pressing down....but THEN, I put my headphones on and listen to Bob Marley while counting my 30 days down to CSS!!!! What a feeling!
    Checkout Sweet Jamaica by Mr. Vegas ... close your eyes and float away.

Listening to Bob at work with a pic from last year of the hammock swinging with the beach in the background. Counting our 27 more nights to we get to CSS for some sunshine after this horrible winter. See you there mgul18.