Default January 2015 Anniversary Time!

I know that it is early, but you can't blame a girl for dreaming!! January 16th-24th. Anniversary party(Saturday, Jan.17th) is magical.Don't miss this! Everyone, good golfer and not-so-good, needs to participate in the Issa Foundation Golf Tournament on Sunday, the 18th. It is a must do! Great time for all!

Anniversary party? Is this your anniversary or a resort event? We will be arriving on the 17th.

It is the resort's anniversary party on your arrival day. If you arrive in time, it should not be missed. The dinner and entertainment will be a great start to your visit! Then, Sunday is the golf tournament. You don't have to be a top golfer to play. Come and have fun!

Awesome! Thanks for replying. I didn't know anything about this and we're bringing along some friends who are celebrating 15 years.

Blog Entries

We'll be there as well for both the anniversary party and golf tourney - can't wait to meet you all! Let the countdown begin..
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

I can't wait to meet you as well, Carrie! Come on Couples Addicts, lets make sure every room is full at both CTI and CSS! Anniversary time rocks!

We'll be there from 1/15/15 to 1/26/154.