Default Can a certain type of liquor be requested for your room?

I just checked-in online and filled out the request sheet and it shows whiskey, gin, rum, ect., can you click those and then put in the comments the type you would like?

anyone?

Couples provides you "house" brands for free. If you want to "call" or upgrade the brand of your liquor, there will be an additional charge. You can send an email and ask the price for a particular brand or wait until you arrive---on the back of the order form (for re-stocking your minibar) is a price list for the upgraded liquor. Have a great trip!

Not sure we just waited till the first day we got there to change mini bar.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Can't hurt to try...

Thanks guys!

You get Appleton Special Rum and house brands of all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Couples provides you "house" brands for free. If you want to "call" or upgrade the brand of your liquor, there will be an additional charge. You can send an email and ask the price for a particular brand or wait until you arrive---on the back of the order form (for re-stocking your minibar) is a price list for the upgraded liquor. Have a great trip!
    We just got back and I don't remember seeing the price list on the back (truthfully, I don't remember seeing much on day 1). Can you take a picture of the list or, if it's not too long, jot it down? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_and_Sandi View Post
    We just got back and I don't remember seeing the price list on the back (truthfully, I don't remember seeing much on day 1). Can you take a picture of the list or, if it's not too long, jot it down? Thanks!
    I think a price list was posted awhile ago--you could try a search for liquor prices???

Don't know what kind you are thinking of but we had a bottle of Tanquery gin and it was like $35