Default Couplesitis & Beachitis

I am pretty sure that I am suffering from Couplesitis and beachitis. In 189 days my Couplesitis will be cured, and in 2 months my beachitis will be cured also. I am trying to help with some of my pain and suffering by reading the message board several times a day. I catch my dreaming of lying in a chair drinking a cold Red stripe only to come back to reality when I open my eyes. Also looking at numerous photos of CSS has help ease some the swelling. Am I the only one that suffers from this????
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    I am pretty sure that I am suffering from Couplesitis and beachitis. In 189 days my Couplesitis will be cured, and in 2 months my beachitis will be cured also. I am trying to help with some of my pain and suffering by reading the message board several times a day. I catch my dreaming of lying in a chair drinking a cold Red stripe only to come back to reality when I open my eyes. Also looking at numerous photos of CSS has help ease some the swelling. Am I the only one that suffers from this????
    river, you are definitely not the only one. I too find myself on the MB way too often waiting for the MOD to update the threads. Couplesitis is what i suffer from the most because fortunately for us, we live near the beach and I also find myself daydreaming of lying in a chair with a cold Red Stripe staring at my wife's butt. I've been caught by my co-workers more than once with a glazed look and smile on my face. Hang in there, only 65 days for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Noleman View Post
    river, you are definitely not the only one. I too find myself on the MB way too often waiting for the MOD to update the threads. Couplesitis is what i suffer from the most because fortunately for us, we live near the beach and I also find myself daydreaming of lying in a chair with a cold Red Stripe staring at my wife's butt. I've been caught by my co-workers more than once with a glazed look and smile on my face. Hang in there, only 65 days for us!
    I apologize up front, but why would a cold Red Stripe be staring at your wifes butt? LOL.

Sounds like there are more couplesholics who need help!!! Time to fess up on the link below....lol

https://couples.com/mb/showthread.ph...-Support-Group

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    I apologize up front, but why would a cold Red Stripe be staring at your wifes butt? LOL.
    That is too funny smroot. But if you had seen my wife's butt, you wouldn't blame the Red Stripe!

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    Literally LOL'd. Thanks!

33 sleeps and our wedding night til our first time at CSA!