Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Couplesitis & Beachitis

    I am pretty sure that I am suffering from Couplesitis and beachitis. In 189 days my Couplesitis will be cured, and in 2 months my beachitis will be cured also. I am trying to help with some of my pain and suffering by reading the message board several times a day. I catch my dreaming of lying in a chair drinking a cold Red stripe only to come back to reality when I open my eyes. Also looking at numerous photos of CSS has help ease some the swelling. Am I the only one that suffers from this????
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    I am pretty sure that I am suffering from Couplesitis and beachitis. In 189 days my Couplesitis will be cured, and in 2 months my beachitis will be cured also. I am trying to help with some of my pain and suffering by reading the message board several times a day. I catch my dreaming of lying in a chair drinking a cold Red stripe only to come back to reality when I open my eyes. Also looking at numerous photos of CSS has help ease some the swelling. Am I the only one that suffers from this????
    river, you are definitely not the only one. I too find myself on the MB way too often waiting for the MOD to update the threads. Couplesitis is what i suffer from the most because fortunately for us, we live near the beach and I also find myself daydreaming of lying in a chair with a cold Red Stripe staring at my wife's butt. I've been caught by my co-workers more than once with a glazed look and smile on my face. Hang in there, only 65 days for us!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noleman View Post
    river, you are definitely not the only one. I too find myself on the MB way too often waiting for the MOD to update the threads. Couplesitis is what i suffer from the most because fortunately for us, we live near the beach and I also find myself daydreaming of lying in a chair with a cold Red Stripe staring at my wife's butt. I've been caught by my co-workers more than once with a glazed look and smile on my face. Hang in there, only 65 days for us!
    I apologize up front, but why would a cold Red Stripe be staring at your wifes butt? LOL.

  4. #4

    Default

    Sounds like there are more couplesholics who need help!!! Time to fess up on the link below....lol

    https://couples.com/mb/showthread.ph...-Support-Group

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    I apologize up front, but why would a cold Red Stripe be staring at your wifes butt? LOL.
    That is too funny smroot. But if you had seen my wife's butt, you wouldn't blame the Red Stripe!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    I apologize up front, but why would a cold Red Stripe be staring at your wifes butt? LOL.
    Literally LOL'd. Thanks!

    33 sleeps and our wedding night til our first time at CSA!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •