Default one bedroom ocean suite at css

Do the one bedroom ocean suites at CSS have a bathtub in the bathroom? Or just a shower? 5 more days until CSS!!!!

They have both right now until the rooms are remodeled, Then they will only have showers

Quote Originally Posted by lotsastuff4u View Post
    They have both right now until the rooms are remodeled, Then they will only have showers
    That would be for the One Bedroom Beachfront rooms I think, not the One Bedroom Ocean Suites. I'm curious too since we will be staying in a One Bedroom Ocean Suite for the first time in 11 days. We've stayed in a penthouse in past trips to CSS.

The one we had in D block only had a large shower.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by lightning1 View Post
    Do the one bedroom ocean suites at CSS have a bathtub in the bathroom? Or just a shower? 5 more days until CSS!!!!
    The one bedroom ocean suites in D block only have showers, the rooms in E, F & G have various bathroom configurations...some have very small bathrooms with tub/shower combination and some have larger bathrooms with walk in shower only. I don't believe they are renovating the rooms in these buildings but are doing the one bedroom beachfront suites during off season.
    (Karen&Paul)

The rooms are not standard so it depends which one you get - we usually only have a shower.

Amy

Our one bedroom ocean suite in F block had a tub/shower combination.

We have had both in G block, after which, we now request a suite with a walk-in shower. Bathroom's are much larger than the one with the Tub.

Quote Originally Posted by lightning1 View Post
    We returned March 28 from CSS and we stayed in G18 ( amazing view upper floor) we had a combo shower tub - not very big but good enough for the wife and I. The other couple we were with were in G6 and they only had a big shower - no tub. Hope this helps. Have a great time.

Does the one bedroom beachfront suites have a jacuzzi?

Quote Originally Posted by mgul18 View Post
    Does the one bedroom beachfront suites have a jacuzzi?
    Yes they do, for now and until they are all upgraded. I think they will be equipped with walk in showers eventually and the tubs will be removed but that's not happening for awhile I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    We have had both in G block, after which, we now request a suite with a walk-in shower. Bathroom's are much larger than the one with the Tub.
    This sounds like a good trade off... No tub, but a larger bathroom (we have a Jacuzzi tub at home an rarely use it).

Another question about the One Bedroom Ocean Suites (G-Block, I think?). Do they have any large, private balconies in the category? Or will we see our neighbors as we are laying on the lounger enjoying the view?