Thread: pre-checkin

Default pre-checkin

How soon do I need to do pre-checkin

2 weeks prior heather.

I checked in online a few weeks ago. How do I know if it took?

Anytime. I did mine last month and don't leave till next month.

It seems you can only pre-register if you are a returning customer. Is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingAnnie View Post
    I checked in online a few weeks ago. How do I know if it took?
    I checked in last week and after hitting"submit" I think it said "Thank you "
    Don't worry, it'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by hpycmpr View Post
    It seems you can only pre-register if you are a returning customer. Is that true ?
    No, but you do have to be a "Romance Rewards " member. It's free and you'd be missing out on some nice perks if y
    ou don't!

Hey guys, sorry this is a dumb question:
    My to-be bride and I will be honeymooning in 2 months at CN, and we aren't sure what pre-checkin means. Do we just go to the website where we booked and find the "pre-checkin" link? Or...

I would like to know about the pre-check in as well. Signed up for the Romance Rewards program, other than points for future visits, could someone explain the perks to me?

Broncosfan, yes go to the website and at the bottom of any page is Romance rewards. Click on that and sign up. Its also free. Then a week or two before your trip, click on romance rewards and on the left margin is the precheckin link. It will ask for your flight info for the shuttle, and what you want in your minibar. If you are a returning guest you get to pick your gift. Your minibar should be filled within 24 hours. Have fun

peaches, on your first trip the only perk is you can do the "trading places" to the sister couples resort in the same town. It goes m-w-f from 10-4 and limited to 10 couples. Its really nice to check out the other resort for free(tip the bus driver a few bucks). Bring taxi fare just in case you want to leave early. In future trips youll get resort credits depending on your number of nights stayed. have fun

when do you see credits for past trips? I have only one past trip show up. It was last June for 7 days, but don't see any thing other then just 7 days and starting 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Rogers View Post
    when do you see credits for past trips? I have only one past trip show up. It was last June for 7 days, but don't see any thing other then just 7 days and starting 0.
    If you don't see the nights show up in your Romance Rewards summary, there is a number or email address listed. Just let them know when and where you stayed, and they will add it to the account once they verify the stay.

Thanks a lot Softail