Default CSS - SOCO & Sierra Mist

We are traveling with some friends that enjoy Southern Comfort and Sierra Mist. Any chance those are available at CSS?
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

Soco probably, sierra mist doubtful

Last April they had southern comfort but I think the only lemon/lime soda is 7up

SoCo for sure, but don't think you will find Sierra Mist.

I will be there at the end of May...Dose CSS have MOUNTAIN DEW or MELLO YELLOW..If they don't, what is the Policy for going threw Customs on bringing POP from the US to Jaimaica in your Check Bag?

I'm a mountain dew junkie, but looking forward to getting Ting again! no caffeine, but the best Vodka sours ever!

Would SOCO and Ting be good???

What about Dr. Pepper? We were in Mexico and you couldn't get it anywhere. My husband about died.

They serve Coke products at csa, can't remember what css has. You might check a convenience store for others. I've never seen Dr. Pepper .

Ting would be good with just about anything. I can't wait to drink some Ting too.

No Dr Pepper.

I do thing SoCo and ting would be good, but I'll mix anything with the stuff. (Ting)

Have the shuttle stop at a gas station on your way to the resort and stock up on Mtn Dew or Diet Dr Peppers. We just tipped a little extra for the pit stop and it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by carrkm View Post
    We are traveling with some friends that enjoy Southern Comfort and Sierra Mist. Any chance those are available at CSS?
    I'm sure you'll be happy with what they have at Couples. You won't even remember that there is/is not SoCo or Sierra Mist. Life's too good at Couples to care about what version of lemon/lime soda you're drinking!

Go outside the main gate and go right along the main street to Exchange at the White River where you will find a grocery store. You should be able to get it there.