Default Tower Isle - Which Room?

Superior? Deluxe? Premier?

The descriptions don't include much detail about the differences between them.

We're going to be booking our honeymoon with the travel agent (so we can open our Honeymoon Registry) on April 26 to travel March 2015 and I haven't a clue which room to pick, or does it even matter? Fiance doesn't care lol.

Help!

TIA!

Premier are in Buildings 2 & 3 and have a straight on view of the island. Deluxe are on building 1 & 4. They still have ocean views but Building one looks over resort, too, and in 4 you may have palms swaying in front of you. Superior rooms are in Building 5 and look out over the cove and villas next to resort. Huge rooms in building two, small rooms in building 1, average size in building 3, (my favorite) and larger rooms in building 4. Not sure about size in 5 as we haven't stayed in those rooms, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CatieGirl View Post
    Superior? Deluxe? Premier?

The descriptions don't include much detail about the differences between them.

We're going to be booking our honeymoon with the travel agent (so we can open our Honeymoon Registry) on April 26 to travel March 2015 and I haven't a clue which room to pick, or does it even matter? Fiance doesn't care lol.

Help!

TIA!
    We always upgrade to the Premier. It's a little larger altogether, but it has a huge walk-in closet, which is worth the nominal difference in price.

Rooms are the same except for the view

Superior in Building 5 view of the bay
    Delux Building 1 & 2 angled view of the island
    Premier Building 3&4 straight on view of the island

Amy

We have been to CTI four times since 1999 and each time been in the building adjacent the pier. We have been in rooms in the other buildings but never had a desire to switch.