Default CSS Hair salon & wedding day timing

Okay brides to be and previous brides -- questions --

If you had your hair done at the salon at the resort on your wedding day, will you please share photos! I'm debating on doing my hair myself or having them do it and I'd love your input. Did you have your make up done too? Please share photos! We would all love to see how gorgeous you looked!

If you got your hair done, about how long do you think it took them? Every stylist works at a different pace and I want to make sure I have enough time before the ceremony to get my hair done and get completely ready without rushing around like a mad woman!

Where were the best locations for photos? Everyone tends to have their favorite site and we would love plenty of places to choose from, which I hear CSS definitely does!

If you don't mind sharing your timeline or any tips for or from your wedding day I'd love to hear them! It's nice to have ideas from other brides, especially other destination brides!

Default Same question!

Hi! I have the same question, so I am hoping someone replies. I am so paranoid about it! I had a hair trial here in the US and took lots of photos- hopefully they can re-create it at CSS. I am also wondering about how people felt about their makeup application, which I booked for myself too.

I'm getting married there on 5/10/14 so if you are getting married later you can email me and I will send you my photos! My wedding is at 2pm and this woman there named Tamra booked my hair and makeup form 11:30-12:45. She said they have two stylists (something to keep in mind if your wedding party needs services too!).

Please please post photos when you get back or send me your email so that I can see them!! I'm super excited to hear about how your day goes, nothing will put a bride-to-be on edge more than the uncertainty of a destination wedding! It's very laid back but its also very unpredictable! I cannot wait to get married at CSS, but I am still a bit nervous about the hair and makeup. Hopefully you have a great experience to share with me when you return. an outside photographer, Hope to hear from you soon! Congrats on being a MRS. in the next few weeks!

My BF and I both just returned from getting married there, 2 days apart and we both had hair and makeup done at the salon!! They are amazing there and I would highly recommend them!!!

Email me if you would like a pic of both of our hair and makeup and any other questions that you may have!! Jeaston37@gmail.com
    Congrats and have an amazing time!!! It truly is the BEST place to get married!!!!

Default Just returned from our wedding ...

Quote Originally Posted by jennsego View Post
    Okay brides to be and previous brides -- questions --

If you had your hair done at the salon at the resort on your wedding day, will you please share photos! I'm debating on doing my hair myself or having them do it and I'd love your input. Did you have your make up done too? Please share photos! We would all love to see how gorgeous you looked!

If you got your hair done, about how long do you think it took them? Every stylist works at a different pace and I want to make sure I have enough time before the ceremony to get my hair done and get completely ready without rushing around like a mad woman!

Where were the best locations for photos? Everyone tends to have their favorite site and we would love plenty of places to choose from, which I hear CSS definitely does!

If you don't mind sharing your timeline or any tips for or from your wedding day I'd love to hear them! It's nice to have ideas from other brides, especially other destination brides!

I just returned from our wedding at CSS. There are no words to describe how great they did. Myself, my mother, and 4 bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done at CSS Salon. Tessa and her staff were amazing. I have never really liked getting my hair done or makeup anywhere so I was very nervous as well, but I promise you won't be disappointed. And the view while getting pampered is priceless. If you show them an image you find on pinterest, etc they will do it. Name:  05969043sm.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  154.6 KB email tena19@gmail.com for more pics

I would LOVE to see photos! I will send you an email Jeaston! Thanks so much

Thank you Tena for sharing your photo! You all looked gorgeous! I spoke with JEaston yesterday and she shared photos with me as well. Both of you have very much made me feel better about the salon! I have to ask too Tena, what was the name of the bouquet did you chose? It's beautiful!

Default Great Quality updo/makeup

I just got married at CSS on Saturday and used the salon for my hair and makeup, and had them do three others in my party as well. Keep in mind at CSS only two people work in the salon at a time. I got a trial updo done in the US and brought photos of that- my stylist there, Tessa, replicated it and it looked even better than my trial! I was really worried about having them do my makeup, but they managed to keep it very natural as per my request. In terms of quality, there was notrhing to be nervous about.

The one issue is that because they only have 2 people working there and my entire wedding party had to get their services done, we began at 10:30. My appt for updo and makeup was at 11:30 and I got there at 11:15...but I didn't get done until 1:45- and my wedding was at 2pm! So much for hanging out in my room and having some leisurely snacks before the ceremony. That was really cutting it close and made me stressed for a bit (but as my sister in law said, "they can't start without you!") Brides- I suggest getting your hair/makeup done early and FIRST out of everyone in your party- and bringing some snacks to the salon.

PS- if anyone wants to see photos or has other questions, please email me! I know how nerve-wracking it can be getting ready for a wedding! my email is: bmd0006 at gmail dot com