Default Anyon ever done the Nature Tour & Appleton Estate?

Returning to CTI next October and am already looking forward to our many adventures. We were looking at the Appleton Estate and Nature Tour. Has anyone ever done this? What is it like and did you enjoy it? I would love to hear about peoples experiences and opinions of it before I purchase it.

-Angelena (555 days and counting until we go "home")

Hi angel4507, My hubby and I will be taking the Appleton Rum tour when we are at Couples Negril in June. We have hired a driver and he will be picking us up at 8:30am. Our driver says we will be back to the resort probably around 3pm--which includes a stop for lunch. CTI is in Ocho Rios, which is further away, so you will be gone from the resort from early morning to the evening. If you would like I will post info about the tour when we return.:-)
    Last edited by suzyQ; April 9th, 2014 at 01:14 PM.

Appleton Estates is a great tour but a 3-1/2 hour trip each way from CTI. I don't think it would be worth 7 hours of driving time.

We did it from CN (and coupled it with a trip to the Pelican Bar), which was a 1-1/2 hour trip each way.

We did the Appleton tour 2 years ago and had a blast. We doing it again this year with my parents. They let you taste the ingredients that make up the rum in the different stages. They show you where they make the rum and all of the barrels. At the end of the tour they allow you to taste 12 different types of rum that they make, the ride home was a lot of fun after that I would suggest it for something to do around the island.

We also did the Appleton Tour from CN. It was definitely a fun trip and would do it again. Very interesting.

Duane & Mary

I just booked a combo, the Appleton Estates Tour and the Pelican Bar, with Rocky. We are doing it in May so I'll post a review after. I've heard from friends that it's fun.
    CSA - May 2009, May 2010, March 2011 (wedding), December 2012, May 2014 CSS - December 2011