Default FINALLY!!! Single Digit Dance...

We started out countdown 307 days ago... It seemed then that it was going to be an agonizing wait to be back on the beaches of Negril. But we were patient. I would check to forums sporadically, stare at other's photos, read all the reviews on Tripadvisor.. As the days got closer, so did my visits to each of the mentioned sites. Finally... 9 sleeps and we are on those wonderful Negril beaches again. Our third trip to Couples.. First two were CN and now CSA.. Excited to be in their Atrium Suites, excited to have a long stretch of beach to walk and just excited to be home. One thing I've wondered for sometime, does anyone know if they serve Dragon Stout at CSA? The hubby and I tried it last June during Lenbert's Pub Crawl and loved it! Recently, during the Bob Marley festival, CSA posted a photo of Dragon Stout Bottles on their beaches and we got excited but haven't seen much of them since. Anyone who's gone recently know? Now to wait out these long, agonizing 9 days..

The single digit dance begins Thursday for us. Dragon Stout had a score of 79 on BeerAdvocate. It sounds good. I like Red Stripe, but it is always nice to have another beer to drink.
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

I read this and just realized that we are also doing the "dance". We booked this trip about 800+ days ago originally for 2012...had to cancel, then 2013...had to cancel. Now we are finally going in 2014! Good & bad family circumstances forced us to cancel for the last 2 years so the wait is almost over at last! CSS, here we come at last...and are we ready!!!

Us too! 9 agonizing days for us. Yes, I've heard but not seen dragon stout. See you on the beach or the bus, 2pm arrival for us

We're down to 30 and I can't focus on anything but the trip! Being two bona fide beer snobs, I would be curious to know if they have Drago Stout too!

Same here! We arrive in MoBay at 10:30am next Saturday. Maybe we will see a few of you in the lounge or on the bus!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Seems like the only time I've seen it on resort was back when Feathers was still in the spot where the spa is now and the bar in the fitness area still had alcohol. So that was 10 years ago.

I've heard that if you walk off property from the Great House lobby that there is a little store across the street that sells it. People also look for different brands/flavors of chips/candy over there. Stuff you can't get here. I want Jerk Doritos. That should totally be a flavor.

Looks like we may be on your plane, Sweetnessinthesand! See you all at CSA....our home away from home!!

Woo Hoo! We're down to single digit sleeps as of today!!! Now for the mad scramble to finish assembling everything we need and getting the house clean for our friend to stay with the pets. Forecast for the 19th.....83' and partly sunny. (Not that the forecast means much) CSS we're almost home!
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul View Post
    We're down to 30 and I can't focus on anything but the trip! Being two bona fide beer snobs, I would be curious to know if they have Drago Stout too!
    We still have a ways to go (about 11 weeks) but getting closer all the time. I wouldn't say I am a beer snob, but I have been referred to as a knuckle-dragging beer drinker. I too would like to know what beers are available at CTI and CSS and I hope they have some variety.

I will occasionally drink a shot, or a girly drink, or wine... but for the most part I just stick with drinking beer all day. This way I don't get into TOO much trouble. And remember, you can't tell your friends you've been drinkin' all day unless you start first thing in the morning ;-)

We, too, are single digit dancing. We arrive around 1:30 on the 18th and are staying at CSA. Can't wait... So ready for the clear water and white sand gravity to take away all the stress... even if only for a week. Soon come!

That's awesome!! We have 34 days to go! I too constantly look at Trip Advisers reviews and check the pictures daily lol keeps me calm lol

Hooray I started my single digit dance today!! Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Looks like we may be on your plane, Sweetnessinthesand! See you all at CSA....our home away from home!!
    Really? Flying out from Miami at 9:50 that morning? We have the club mobay arrival services booked, but don't know if we will hangout in the mobay lounge or couples lounge
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

We started our single digit at around noon today (granted, it was 9.9 at that point...but still less than 10!).

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    Really? Flying out from Miami at 9:50 that morning? We have the club mobay arrival services booked, but don't know if we will hangout in the mobay lounge or couples lounge
    We gave up AA out of Miami last year and do Caribbean Airlines out of Fort Lauderdale to save time, energy and money, but Ricky just told me we don't get in til 11:50... Boo! We take off at 11:10. So guess we will run into you at CSA!

And no sooner do I make that comment, sweetness, that Ricky looks up our flight and it's depart 10:00 a.m. And arrival at 10:40. Or something. It's Jamaica!

Single digit dance started for us today! My wife, Sharie, and I will be at CSA for our 3rd time on May 3.

Doing our single digit dance as well....we are arriving at CSS on May 3rd....

8 more agonizing days until we land in MoBay!!! CSS for our honeymoon! so excited!

We are down to 6 more sleeps! We arrive at CTI on 5/2. Time to pull out the suitcases!