Default Atrium Suite Question

We are already booked and so excited to stay in an Atrium Suite when we get to CSA in November. However, I am wondering if there is a particular Atrium Suite or building specifically with the following attributes. I would like to be as close to the center of the resort as possible and on the 2nd floor facing the beach.

If so, what room number(s)or specific Atrium Building fit that description? I woud like to request if that or one similar is available when we arrive in Paradise.

Not trying to be picky, but after reading all of these amazing reviews I have certain ideas (daydreams) of where I want to be situated in the resort and it's ok if it doesn't work out that way, but I figure it won't hurt to ask.

Thanks guys!

I would request a room in building 27 or building 25. Both have a view of the beach. We've stayed in room 2128 two times and love it. It's a ground floor room with a great view.

And we were in 2130. It was perfect!

2218 by the wedding alter, when we went back to the room to hang out we saw weddings at the alter from the balcony maybe 5-6 times. Even though we were in our bathing suits one couple insisted we join them for cake!! I never thought I would like the 1st fl room but it was great,just walk in and walk out. Never locked the door just use the safe! Great great room dont really need the tv and dont need the mini bar really cause the beach bar is close by!!!!!

OK..a new little bump in the road..hubby just "woke up" and realized that no TV in the Atrium suite means NO TV IN THE ATRIUM SUITE. We don't really care about during the day I know we will be very busy with tons of things to do and most likely won't be in our room much, however, we do like to watch TV at night before falling asleep. Will we miss it? Should we change rooms? Welcome your advise and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by sbwppines View Post
    OK..a new little bump in the road..hubby just "woke up" and realized that no TV in the Atrium suite means NO TV IN THE ATRIUM SUITE. We don't really care about during the day I know we will be very busy with tons of things to do and most likely won't be in our room much, however, we do like to watch TV at night before falling asleep. Will we miss it? Should we change rooms? Welcome your advise and thoughts.
    Take it from me, I am Mr TV. Never even thought about TV the whole holiday. Get yourselves a few cocktails a walk back through the gardens enjoy being a couple and look forward to your next day in paradise.

ETF

ETF said it (especially the part about getting a drink and walking through the gardens ahhhh)! Hubby watches TV before bed at home but said he never missed it at all while at Couples. I was shocked but it's nice to kind of get away from it all.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

If your hubby insists he must have the TV, find a new one, not a new room either !!!

Blueseagolf.....Ha ha!! That was very cute. Luckily my hubby is ready to get Irie and is not worried at all about the TV afer reading all of the helpful responses. We'll be there in 17 days....so freaking excited!!

I agree with everyone about the TV. We watch a bunch (more than we should, probably) at home but never miss it in Jamaica. There's something so great about taking a vacation from your entire routine when you're at CSA. No computer, no TV, et al. I'd look at it as an opportunity to spend more time together without those distractions. Have a wonderful time!

Default Atrium selection

I thought we couldn't request a specific room (other than just selecting Atrium/Beachfront/etc...). Perhaps you can request a room, but it can't be promised? If you can, I would love to find out how! I don't mean to ask an already asked question, but I scanned the boards and can't find the answer for sure.
    Thanks!

You can ask... but you'll most likely be disappointed. Think about the logistics... 250 rooms, people coming and going every day of the week...

As my old friend Cornell once said, "The best room at SweptAway is the one that my room key opens!"

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We watch TV everynight before bed!! We decided together that we DO NOT want a TV. We are in Jamaica for crying out loud! We are going to instead, lay there, talk and listen to the ocean!! GET AWAY FROM IT ALL!! Dont make it like home!!! Go for the NO TV and use the time to reconnect!!! Back rub, talking, laughing...just RECONNECT!!!

AH -

I like the way you think!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Did you ever find a good room. We're going in a few weeks and staying in an Atrium room as well. I know you may not get what you ask for, but yeah, it never hurts to ask. We wanted second floor with any type of ocean view. Did you end up with that?
    Going back for our 2nd Honeymoon / 5 year anniversary in April ! YAY!!!!