Default Getting married at CSS on May 3rd 2014

Does anyone else have a wedding at Sans Souci this weekend?

We will probably have a group of around 40 people.

What have some of you previously done for entertainment with a group? We are getting married at sunset.

Thanks!

How exciting! I am getting married the weekend after on 5/10/14. We're all arriving on 5/7 so maybe some of your people will still be there! You'll have to let me know how it goes

My fiance' and I are getting married on May 1st. Just the two of us and it's our first time to Jamaica and to Couples!!! We arrive on 04/26... so we only have 157 days left!!

that is so cool! well congratulations and best wishes!

Wow exciting, The feeling of getting married put everyone in exciting mode.There are many wedding ceremony there in last year,and i think next year also going pack. Enjoy married life Have great day ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by brianad6 View Post
    How exciting! I am getting married the weekend after on 5/10/14. We're all arriving on 5/7 so maybe some of your people will still be there! You'll have to let me know how it goes
    awesome! we will see you there Most guests will be gone by then but we will be there. Congrats

We just returned from our wedding and all I can say is wow. If anyone is interested in this resort for a larger wedding email me for questions. tena19@gmail.com They will make it perfect in every way. Creshena & Renae are amazing. -Tanya