Thread: Men's grooming

Default Men's grooming

Hi all,

My fiancee and I are to be married 5/31 and will go to Tower Isle June 2-8 for the honeymoon. We're 28-what's the age range at the resort? A lot of newlyweds?

Also, as far as men's grooming for the au naturel island, I know it is personal preference but are the majority of men smooth? We've never been to a nude beach so does anyone have recommendations one way or the other?

Just look down the main au natural thread page and you will find this...

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ethods-for-men

Quote Originally Posted by mklkag View Post
    Hi all,

My fiancee and I are to be married 5/31 and will go to Tower Isle June 2-8 for the honeymoon. We're 28-what's the age range at the resort? A lot of newlyweds?

Also, as far as men's grooming for the au naturel island, I know it is personal preference but are the majority of men smooth? We've never been to a nude beach so does anyone have recommendations one way or the other?
    We first went to Tower Isle when we were in our late 20's as well. We were NOT on our honeymoon and that trip we were definitely in the minority as it seemed that everyone was on their honeymoon. That made it a lot of fun though because there were lots of younger people and it probably skewed the average age down. We've been to Sans Souci a couple of other trips and both of those seemed like more vacationers than honeymooners so it's probably just a function of when you go.

As far as grooming, it's all over the board...if you want to be smooth, no one is going to bat an eye, if you want to have a forest, no one will care either. I don't go smooth because I don't want to maintain it and hate the growing back process so I just trim/manscape.

Have a great time!

Nobody is examining your forest. Nobody cares. The age range is all over the board. Nobody cares about that either. Nobody cares how long you have been married or even IF you are married. Everybody is on the island to have a good time. There is however, a rule about public sex acts. You can be shown to the front gate immediately without reimbursement. That's what the tower is for, or your room. Enjoy your honeymoon. Respect.

Wait so there is some "extra curricular" activity in the tower on the island??? I thought that was strongly discouraged?

Tower? More info please...
    CTI & CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    Tower? More info please...
    Top of the Tower. Last I was there there was a sign on a chain you could string across the stairway that says "Tower Time" - i.e. "Keep Out".

While the idea is a novel one, there's not a lot of space, nothing comfortable to lie, kneel, or lean on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Suds View Post
    Top of the Tower. Last I was there there was a sign on a chain you could string across the stairway that says "Tower Time" - i.e. "Keep Out".

While the idea is a novel one, there's not a lot of space, nothing comfortable to lie, kneel, or lean on.
    I read an older post from 2011 which stated the "Tower Time" sign was no longer there. Does anyone know if this is still the case? This sounds like a great system for letting folks know the tower is temporarily occupied.

The social aspect of CTI will be really fun and we are looking forward to it... but being able to break away from the party for a few minutes, to share a little privacy and a spectacular view with my lovely wife, also sounds good.
    CTI & CSS 2014