Default Smoking rules at CN

I am not a smoker, but I know the law regarding smoking in Jamaica was changed. I am just curious where people are allowed to smoke (and not smoke). I don't want to have someone lighting up and puffing away next to me if it is a No-No. Sorry - don't like second hand smoke. 9 days to go -

No smoking inside buildings. I recall it was "no smoking under a roof" - so that would prohibit smoking at roof covered beach and pool bars (though the covered balcony at your room is ok to smoke). Smoking is permitted outside...so you could be exposed on the beach. or at the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by misskathyi2009 View Post
    I am not a smoker, but I know the law regarding smoking in Jamaica was changed. I am just curious where people are allowed to smoke (and not smoke). I don't want to have someone lighting up and puffing away next to me if it is a No-No. Sorry - don't like second hand smoke. 9 days to go -
    Or where you can know where the smoking spots are to avoid them. FYI, the beach is all pretty much a smoking area, good luck if you get stuck too close to too many smokers.