Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

hope to meet you

Hi! We are coming March 21-28 and will be getting married March 25, just the 2 of us. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and first to a couples resort. 3 more weeks!!!!! Hope to see some you all there !!! It's sleeting here in Austin..... Crazy weather for us ! Bring on the beach! Nancy

ya mon,

after first posting for the march maniacs back in april its time for jan and I to make our journey, only 3 more wake ups and as robin would say only 1 more ff. arrive Saturday and hoping to meet up at the martini bar around 6.30 or so, until then blessings and safe travels for all of you

one more wake up for Matt & I as we will be heading to the airport very early Friday morning so probably won't be able to sleep with excitement as this is our first time at CSA!! We will meet Saturday at the Martini bar. Safe travels everyone, can't wait to meet everyone..

3 more weeks before we come back home! Dreaming of dirty bananas on the beach!
    CSA 2010 CSA 2011 CTI 2013 CSA 2015

Hi Everybody, My husband Ron and I are visiting CSW for the first time 24th March. 7 night cruise the week before.Looking forward to it reviews sound fab.Booked the Bar Hop with Lenbert Friday 27th March.From a freezing wet cold Liverpool in the UK.

March 28.......18 more days so ready....we got our Bubba Mugs , sun screen and I pods ready to go with our favorite reggae tunes.
    CSA March 28 TO April 4th / 2015

Fun in the sun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irene and ron View Post
    Hi Everybody, My husband Ron and I are visiting CSW for the first time 24th March. 7 night cruise the week before.Looking forward to it reviews sound fab.Booked the Bar Hop with Lenbert Friday 27th March.From a freezing wet cold Liverpool in the UK.
    Irene and Ron - fellow UK person here. We'll be at CSA 22-27 so hope to see you there. Enjoy the cruise!

Single digit dance!
    The big question now is, to use TimAir or not?
    CSA 2010 CSA 2011 CTI 2013 CSA 2015

Only three more days till we leave our record breaking snow for the beautiful beach at CSA and it can't come soon enough
    Laureen

To quote an 80's classic: "It's the final countdown!".... leaving on Sunday morning, so that's 5 more sleeps! Shame that we'll arrive after sunset, but the bar will certainly be beckoning. Looking forward to meeting some lovely folks. Will I see any of you at tennis group sessions in the mornings? If not, I (maybe "we", but definitely I) plan on doing the basket making class. I know "basket weaving 101" sounds funny, but it really IS relaxing and fun when you are overlooking that beach. :-D Soon come! --Melinda and Pino

ya mon, so this ends this chapter of the march maniacs 2015 , hope you all had a great vacation , blessings

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5