Default Walk in closets at CTI

Last year we stayed in a garden view suite at CTI and had a very lovely walk in closet. We were in building 3. We are considering upgrading on arrival to a deluxe ocean this year. I know those are in buildings 1 and 4. Anyone know if they have the walk in closets in those buildings? Not that it would be a deal breaker or anything, but it was SO nice to get all the suitcases out if the room and be able to have everything laid out in there. Our previous trip was a superior ocean in building 5 with no walk in closet and a small bathroom. It was great at the time, but not that I've seen the light, I don't know that I want to go back! If I had to pick ocean view or walk in closet, I think the closet wins.

I know the Premier Ocean room we stayed in had a walk in closet. I'm not sure about Superior though. Have fun at CTI!
    Bonnie & Jon

this past fall we had a walk in closet in building 3 premier suite.

the year before, deluxe ocean in building 4, no walk in closet.

Premier has them, but we did not in our Deluxe in 4 last year.

So, what's the difference between the Premier Ocean, and the Deluxe Ocean? (other than the closet)

Premier in Building 2 do not have walk in closets. They are large enough to store clothes and luggage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    So, what's the difference between the Premier Ocean, and the Deluxe Ocean? (other than the closet)
    It's not the closet, it's the view. Premier is straight out to island view. Deluxe kind if to the side, maybe with palm trees. Premier are in buildings 2 & 3, deluxe in 1 & 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    Oh and room sizes are bigger in building 2 than building 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Oh and room sizes are bigger in building 2 than building 3.
    Thanks for your reply Vicky. We are booked for a Premier Ocean in late June. In your opinion, should we request building 2 over building 3, or does it not make much of a difference?

Premier costs more than Deluxe, our building 3 room had a walk in closet, bedroom, living room, a bathroom that was 2 rooms

Thanks for the replies! Looks like if I want the big closet sticking with building 3 is the way to go. We really liked its location too. I guess that means upgrading to a deluxe is not going to meet my needs. Maybe if we're feeling especially fancy we'll upgrade to a premier, but I'm thinking we'll just stick with the garden. We really liked it last time.

Only 2 more weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!!