Default Other than the resort...

My plan for our CN trip May/June this year was to deep relax and hang out at CN. My wife would love to do a few things off site. We are planning to see Dunnes River Fall for sure. I hear we can go by boat or by bus. Any recommendations on that?
    Would also love some other ideas on places to see that are fairly close to CN. We definitely plan on shopping in Negril. If anyone can suggest a reputable jeweler, I'd welcome that as I've heard the cost is much less than in the states. Thanks for any tips on things to see and do! Looking forward to our first visit.

From my understanding, Dunn's is pretty far from CN, and very crowded. We are doing Mayfield Falls instead. Closer and much less touristy. We are also having dinner at Ivan's/Catcha Falling Star to experience the cliffs.

Dunns River Falls is in Ocho Rios would be a really long day away from the resort. Hubby and I plan on doing the Appleton Estate Rum Tour and have the 100 Candles Dinner at Ivan's while at CN. I've heard that the Mayfield Falls and YS Falls tours are nice as is the trip to the Pelican Bar.

Way too far from cn, save it for the Ochie resorts. Check out Mayfield falls instead.
    Last edited by softail19; April 16th, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Ricks cafe was a lot of fun when I went! That is a must see.