Default Got a funny feeling ...

We are 2 weeks away from our 4th trip to CN and I feel I'm forgetting something important. Hotel is paid, airline booked, passports checked, suntan lotion purchased. Guess it's nervous energy waiting for the calendar to move quicker!

I get that way too. We've got about 36 hours and I've got a million things to do. I kind of freak out a little , leaving my fur babies and getting the house ready but as soon as we get to the airport and through security, I start to relax. Have a great trip !

Forgetting to sleep because of the anticipation?
    Have fun!
    Life is good

Are you forgetting one of your kids who stayed asleep in his bedroom?
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by LoriMatt View Post
    We are 2 weeks away from our 4th trip to CN and I feel I'm forgetting something important. Hotel is paid, airline booked, passports checked, suntan lotion purchased. Guess it's nervous energy waiting for the calendar to move quicker!
    Trip insurance? Pre check-in?

It's funny how no matter what you do you always forget something. On our honeymoon, we packed up the night before and, as this was the first trip away for us together, I was thinking the better half packs pretty light. I asked if she had everything and was assured she did. We got to CSS, went to change to grab a bite to eat, and low and behold she forgot to bring shorts. Any shorts at all!!!
    So every trip since I have to ask " did you pack shorts???"

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I get that way too. We've got about 36 hours and I've got a million things to do. I kind of freak out a little , leaving my fur babies and getting the house ready but as soon as we get to the airport and through security, I start to relax. Have a great trip !
    I know what you mean about leaving the fur babies. I breed Ragdoll cats, and the current litter will be going to their forever homes the week before we leave in May. I still worry about missing my 3 big cats, but we have good friends that will keep an eye on them.
    Doug & Rebecca
    Mankato, Minnesota

You can contact me through my website : RaynbowsRagdoll

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdouglasb12 View Post
    I know what you mean about leaving the fur babies. I breed Ragdoll cats, and the current litter will be going to their forever homes the week before we leave in May. I still worry about missing my 3 big cats, but we have good friends that will keep an eye on them.
    It's the hardest thing to do to close that door and leave. I have a hard time going to work sometimes lol! We have a good friend that takes care of our girls (2 cats) so we shouldn't worry but we do and miss them dearly. I'm bringing some canned cat food just in case we get a feline visitor again this year.