Default The Countdown Continues

Yesterday it snowed yet again. We just keep smiling and counting down the days until we go to another Couples resort. We have 16 days left until we feel the sand between our toes, a fruity drink in our hands and a full week of relaxation. Last year we went to CSA and enjoyed almost everything about the resort. My husband completed his open water certification and dove twice a day. He LOVED the scuba staff. They do a great job. This year we are trying CSS, staying in a beachfront suite. I read all of the reviews for months before decided which resort we would try this year. CSS sounds like a great place to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary.....Looking forward to another week of being spoiled and having no worries!

Congratulations on your 35th wedding anniversary! You will love CSS!:-)

It has snowed twice this week in Colorado. So ready for the beach! 3 weeks til CSA! Enjoy your trip!

It's not snowing here , but we are so ready for the beach also. 3 weeks and 3 days foe us. We will be there almost the same days Lee Ann n Paul.

2 more short weeks! We SO need this trip. Woo Hoo

bows - please write a review when you return! We will celebrate our 35th anniversary at CSS in November, and hope we love it as much as CSA.
    It's snowing in Minnesota today also.... wish our countdown was as short as yours! Hope you have a great trip.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Jan- Too funny that we both went to CSA & now going to CSS. We will write a review when we return. I am anticipating tranquility and lush foliage. I don't think we will be disappointed. I think the fact that all of our winter has been horrible, the countdown seems longer. Hope everyone's countdown goes by quickly & your time in Jamaica goes by slowly so you can enjoy every relaxing second of your vacations.